Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #2101
Webkinz :)

hipeeps2525 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a safe and happy christmas season with my family and friends. For others- i wish people would discover the true meaning of christmas and be blessed this holiday!

After all it is, "The most wonderful time of the year!!!"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holdiays to all!!

Click the image to open in full size.
hipeeps2525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #2102
janeloisflynn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

View Post Originally Posted by janeloisflynn
MY WISH FOR ME IS THAT MY M.S. DOESN'T GET WORSE AND MY SECOND WISH IS THAT MY AUNT DOESN'T HAVE CANCER.
janeloisflynn is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #2103
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for (since I"m wishing, I think I'll get crazy): three more wishes!

And for others.... I'll wish for the economy to recover so people can get back to work, etc.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #2104
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Mine is that my brother would make it home from Iraq in time for Christmas.

And my one for others is that all the people who have lost their close family members, like a family from my church lost their daughter in 2007, have a blessed Christmas!
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #2105
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I wish for a new cat carrier for my kitty, consitering someone took his old one, too bad, it was really big, for a large dog

I wish my best friends mom would get rid of her lung cancer. Its really hard for her and her surgery is January!
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #2106

az4663 is on a distinguished road

I wish that my recent surgery will make me better, and I wish that the children in Kenya facing the drought are able to get food, water, and medicine.

Happy Holidays!
az4663 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #2107
Lil Kinz
scoobyjaguar is an unknown quantity at this point

I have recently gone caroling to a homeless shelter..........
and I wish that they all find homes soon!
scoobyjaguar is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #2108
Lil Kinz

vampiress is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish i had another puppy!
And for everyone to stop arguing and have peace :acs:
vampiress is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #2109
Lil Kinz

Olivia328 is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I wish I didn't have to work on Christmas Eve so I could spend it with family instead.

For someone else, I wish that all physical, mental and emotional pain would go away...even for just a day.
Olivia328 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #2110
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

I wish it snows on christmas.

I wish school was out.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly