Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #2061
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for me to find my Peppermint Chap Stick!

I wish for my friend to not be evicted from her apartment (she might)!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #2062
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for snow on Christmas &&+ I wish that everyone in my family &&+ on WI has a great Christmas (:
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #2063
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

I wish that abuse of children would end.
I wish that abuse of animals would end.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #2064

Eri-Love is on a distinguished road

I wish that I get the Webkinz Zebra I want for Christmas
I wish that my sister has a safe trip coming home from college!
Eri-Love is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #2065
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

My wish, for me, is that they would start making Georgio Aire perfume again!!!!
BUT
My wish for others is everyone's wish...Peace..Health..Happiness..Bring Our Troops Home and Please find a cure for children with life threating disease's and major, huge donations to St. Jude's Hospital...!!!!
Happy Holiday's!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #2066
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish, hope, and pray my husband's surgery will be uneventful and successful. I wish the world a blessed, peaceful, safe, and joyous Christmas full of love, wonder, and remembrance of the event that changed the world, and consequently, the destiny of all mankind.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 12-15-2009 at 04:07 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:03 PM   #2067

yoshikid13 will become famous soon enough

I wish that everyone will have a blast with all their Christmas activities.
I also wish that I will be able to see my uncle this year for Christmas.(I dont see him much)
Old 12-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #2068
Lil Kinz
MamStables is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself : I wish, hope and pray my family can put aside out petty differences and enjoy our holiday.
For others : I wish all of the homeless or family-less people can have a warm, safe and hopefully happy holiday.
God bless us everyone.
MamStables is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #2069
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

I know this will probably sound corny, but it's really hard for me to wish for anything for myself because it makes me feel selfish. If I have to make a wish for myself it would be that, after 23 years of chronic illness, my health would be perfect for the remainder of my life.

A wish for someone else is easy. I wish my alcoholic brother could find peace, happiness, contentment. I wish him the strength to never again to allow alcohol to cause him to hurt the people who love him or endanger himself and others through his drinking.

I know in the drawing we're not allowed three wishes, but after reading through this forum, in the spirit of the season, I truly wish for positive outcomes for all those who are dealing with some of the hardest situations that life can hand out. My prayers and sympathy are very much with you.

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Sepphira is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #2070
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

I wish that my neighborhood would be better and safer.

And I wish that my mom's cancer would STAY AWAY because it already went away. That was a miracle, I'm so glad God did that!
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly