Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #2051
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself: I wish for a Nintendo DS because my dd won't let me play with hers

For others: I wish for just a tiny bit more peace on the earth, for each individual person.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #2052
Webkinz :)

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could find a perfect place for me to live, work, and start a family.
I wish my best friend's mom could go into remission from cancer.
BirdGirl is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #2053
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

I wish my great aunt doesn't die of colon cancer.
I wish that I have fun in Hershey this weekend.
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #2054

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I wish for myself a kick **** camera to take awesome pictures of my children.
I wish for my husband's business to be a real success financially and otherwise. He has put so much into it and does such a good job taking care of me and our 7, yes seven, children and I appreciate and love him dearly so I wish for beyond even his best dreams for his new business to be realized.

JohnnyElvis, my beloved webbie.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #2055

Kariekot is the cats pajamas!Kariekot is the cats pajamas!Kariekot is the cats pajamas!Kariekot is the cats pajamas!Kariekot is the cats pajamas!Kariekot is the cats pajamas!

I wish that I could finally have a pet dog or cat from an animal shelter.
I wish that everyone would have a fun, safe Christmas full of new wishes, hope, and joy.
Kariekot is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #2056

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

My wish for myself and everyone else is the same thing... I wish for happiness. Whatever that word means to each of you... I wish you all happiness.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #2057
Kinokiita
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my grant application gets accepted
I wish that my niece has a good time on Christmas
Kinokiita is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #2058
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

I wish for world peace.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #2059
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

I wish that I will be able to spend Christmas Day with my family!

I wish that I will have a safe Christmas
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #2060
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

OK, let's see -list-
I wish I could have... any kind of webkinz.
And, I wish for someone else to have a great Christmas, even if they don't get some of the presents they want.
For me, Christmas isn't about presents. It's about family, snow, the magical feeling when you wake up and see the presents around the tree, and hear your Mom making coffee for your Dad and bagels for the upcoming family whom will come later. After that, I jump into the wave of presents -and break my leg in the process- All of this happens at around 6:30-7:00.
Spottednichole is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly