Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #2031
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

What a great contest!

Here are my wishes:

Wish for myself-I have been having some health issues over the last year and my wish is that the doctors will finally figure out how to fix me!

Wish for someone else-I do Big Brothers/Big Sisters and have a Little Sister. I wish for her to have the happiest Christmas she's ever had and to always be led down the right path (with a little help from me too of course!).

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #2032
Webkinz :)

clairep will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for myself that I would have a white Christmas. And for my brother, that he would arrive safely from college when he comes home for Christmas.

Thank you for the contest! Amazing!
clairep is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #2033
Lil Kinz
Trixdog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that everyone was happy, and the world would be peacful.

I wish that everyone's holiday wishes come true... escpecially those who deserve them

(i also hope that the people running this contest pick the well deserving people to win) GO !!!!!!!!
email me!!!! -ccvl-@cox.net

DON'T WISH ON A STAR BE ONE!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #2034
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I wish that all have what they need; that no one goes hungry.

And I wish for my family and friends, both real and online to have a lovely holiday!
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #2035
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I wish for Prosperity in all areas of my life, Spiritually, Physically and Financially

I have the same wish for each member of my family, friends and all mankind.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #2036
Lil Kinz

traisa98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I will get a Nintendo D.Si
I wish that whoever wins will get a good prize!!!!
traisa98 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #2037
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish that my siblings will have an awesome Christmas, and that we'll be a bit more patient with each other.

I wish everyone would have a safe Christmas, and that everyone will have fun.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #2038
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

I wish i could have my grandparents alive for another holiday, i miss them!
I wish my husband could live just one day without any pain.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #2039
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

My holiday wish for me: is about my daughter, as her happiness and piece of mind would be my gift, but I wish for her for all of her troubles as school be finally resolved so she can go to school without fear.

My holiday wish for another: I wish that one researcher would get their wish of finding the key to cure one of the medical problems that plague so many. Whether it would be a researcher of cancer, autism, diabetes, MS, etc.. . for just one of them to get their wish would help so many.
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #2040

salisally is on a distinguished road

What i want is that everyone is happy on christmas, and that all my friend's get what they want for christmas,
salisally is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly