Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #2011
Webkinz :)
Nite is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my family will have a good Christmas with my Grandmother that has cancer.

I wish that my cousins who just lost their dad to have a merry Christmas.
Nite is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #2012
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for Christmas to go smoothly this year & I wish for my grandma to stay happy & healthy for many years to come.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #2013
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I can have a lovely holiday with my family and friends that I love/care for.
For someone else I wish that they will be with family for the holidays, whether or not they have presents, family is always a wonderful gift!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #2014
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I wish for the 3 F's for Christmas. Good Food, Good Fun and Family to be here with me for Christmas. My family is spread out all over, my oldest daughter is in another state and even though i wish she were here (unfortunately, she can't be here and I miss her very much) so I wish for her to be happy, healthy and safe as she begins her new life in Florida . That is my wish. Thank you very much.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #2015
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I wish I could eat all I want and still lose weight.
I wish there were no hungry people in this world.
muffy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #2016

coolplastic is on a distinguished road

Wishes, wishes, so many wishes.

I wish for myself: to be happy forever and always!

I wish for my friends: to be able to enjoy the wonderful Christmas season with family and of course, their great friends. Like me!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
coolplastic is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #2017
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I wish for a long and peaceful life.
I wish the same for all those I love
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #2018
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

I wish for family to come for Christmas

i wish all of you enjoy your holiday season with cheery ness, no matter what you celebrate
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #2019
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

My wish for my family is for Dad to getting working full-time again

My wish for everyone is for people to stop fighting all the time and learn to co-exist

Also for everyone....Have a wonderful Holiday season, be safe and take care of each other
WebKinLover004 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #2020
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I wish I get all my wishes.

I wish those who have no money for gifts, get many gifts from someone.
zappity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly