Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:43 AM   #2001
I love my FAMILY
Webkinz :)

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My first wish is that my Darling, Sweet Hubby heal completely in Jesus' name. My second wish is for all of those who are suffering, I wish that you would be healed too in Jesus' name. Amen.
View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I already made a wish before. I would like to make a new one if that is ok. My mom is dying of cancer . She only Has a few days left . I wish she Had no more pain . I wish my dad some peace He can not except her death and neither is the rest of the family including me. I wish us all some peace and everyone going through the death of a family member or friend the same.God be with us all.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #2002
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I could plan a family vacation to Disney World for 2010.
I wish for my children that they continue to "Believe".

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #2003
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

I wish for myself that me and my family will have a great Christmas.
I wish for my friend and her family to have a safe trip to their relative's house for Christmas, and to have a good Christmas.
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #2004
MCSMOM

MCSMOM is on a distinguished road

I wish for peace and happiness this holiday season.
I wish a warm bed and meal for someone else who needs it.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #2005
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

I wish for a relaxing Christmas holiday (HAH!),

and that those people in countries of war will feel at least one day of peace and security on Christmas.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:59 AM   #2006
ilovefiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for my brother to remain safe in Iraq and to be able to return home to his family. I wish for safe travels for people over the holidays.
ilovefiji is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #2007
rainy68
kellyann is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for everybody to feel loved at least at Christmas if not all the time and I wish for the economy can strengthen so many unemployed people can get back to work and have a feeling of self worth again.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:11 AM   #2008

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I wish everyone on WI a safe and fun Christmas season, and the wish for myself is that my relatives have a safe drive to our house so I won't worry about them!

Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #2009

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for myself is to get my diabetis under control bwecause its a daily struggle in my life and my wish for everyone else to a heathy 2010.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #2010
Lil Kinz
maevely888 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I get to go see my grandma
I wish my family has the happiest Christmas ever!
maevely888 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly