Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #1981
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish for my house to get organized, and i wish that everything woudl work out for my friend amanda she has really had a bad go of luck lately, both personally and medicallly.

and for peace adn goodwill throughout the year not just the holidays.
mom2ba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #1982
Webkinz :)

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Thanks WI for the contest! It's great to remind us that this is a special, magical time of the year where wishes do come true.

For me, I wish for peace and acceptance of the decisions I've made and the grace to forgive the things I can't change.

For others, I wish that the joy and magic of this season would light up the many dark hearts in this world all year round. If we could all remember that acts of kindness don't have to be only at Christmas, the world would be a much better place.
Aritako is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #1983
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

My wish for myself is to get a good job and return to good health.

My wish for my godchildren is to heal their hearts from the death of their 2 year old cat Oscar. (It was unexpected so there was no time to prepare).

My wish for everyone is have food, health, jobs or schools, homes, and love.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #1984
finnely777 is on a distinguished road

A wish for myself would be for my big sister to come up!
And I wish that my older brother has a great Christmas, because I have not seen him in a while.

(:
finnely777 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #1985
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I wish that I am able to keep up with Ms. Birdy for me and my 3 kiddos.

I wish that everyone who is hurting, either physically or emotionally, will find peace and joy.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 11:00 PM   #1986
avadel20

avadel is on a distinguished road

for me I would love to get a puppy from a Stelter. and for my mom a car
avadel is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 11:02 PM   #1987
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

My wish is for peace and serenity...my wish for my daughter is the same, that she find the peace and serenity she needs.

Have a wonderful holiday season!
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #1988
Lil Kinz

cantc is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish the wars would end and all our troops could be home with thier loved ones for Christmas.
I wish I could spend Christmas with my sister.
cantc is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #1989
Lil Kinz
DominicPiazza is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself: I wish to have a great,wonderful,Christmas with my family.
For my family: I wish to have a jolly New Year with them,and a Merry Christmas.I want this year to be perfect for them.
DominicPiazza is offline Male
Old 12-15-2009, 12:30 AM   #1990
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

My wish for me is that I will have an amazing Christmas with my kids!

My wish for my husband is that we get snow for Christmas. He really loves it.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly