Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #1971
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to continue my good grades for the rest of the school year. I wish everyone to get something they wanted this holiday season, and to stay warm and enjoy it all!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #1972
lilpurplebat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For me: I hope to make more time to devote to making crafts.
For my brother: I hope his school trouble get better for him. --lilpurplebat
lilpurplebat is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #1973

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

I wish my kids will stop telling me i get very overly excited and act like a kid when playing webkinzs and singing miley and jo-bros songs songs.

I wish that everyone gets there wish this holiday season.
webinzkid is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #1974
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Ooooh this is fun!

My wish: the slimmest, paper-thin laptop on the market that runs Windows 7 well

(paper-thin) **smiles**

My wish for someone else: for my friend in another state, that she can find finally find reliable work in a field that she enjoys before the new year, to get 2010 started off right.
tkprit is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:24 PM   #1975
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

I wish that everywhere in the world on Christmas it would snow
I wish that everyone would wake up with someone on Christmas and not be lonely
I wish that everyone would have a place for Jesus Christ on Christmas it is his birthday
mochapuplover is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #1976
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Super exciting contest! Thanks WI!

My wish for Christmas this year for myself would be a new vehicle! My poor truck is on it's last legs, lol.

My wish for another is for my cousin who is pregnant and due any day now. I hope she has a healthy baby and a safe delivery.
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #1977

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

It is hard to think of what to wish for. There are already a ton of good wishes submitted.
For me, I guess I wish to be able to dig ourselves out of this financial hole this coming year.
For others, that my hubby's non profit group gets its grant from the NSF so he can hire on some other people and help them to dig out of financial troubles too.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #1978

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Wish 1: That my mom could have lived through this Christmas so my kids could have 1 more with her.

Wish 2: A steady job for those struggling because they have no job.

God bless and Merry Christmas!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #1979
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My wish for all of you is the same thing I wish for myself:

Continued health, happiness, and safety for our loved ones as well as ourselves.

Red Fire is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #1980
eb1915 is on a distinguished road

i wish that i get a webkinz for Christmas !
i wish that everyone has a safe & happy holiday break
eb1915 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly