Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #1961
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

LissyRose has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For me, I wish that I do well in school!
And I wish for my Godmother's cancer to be cured!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
LissyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #1962
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My first wish is for my Mom. she has multiple sclerosis. She has had it every since I was a young teen ager and has progreeively gotten worse over the years. My wish is that for Christmas God would heal her of this debilitating disease and the depression that she has suffered because of this disease.

My second wish would be that God would use me to lead others to Christ . That he would fill me with the Boldness that I need to tell others about Jesus and his Love.

Wendi and Justin, Thank you so very much for having this contest and for allowing us to express our hearts. Have a very Blessed Christmas ~jum
jum is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #1963
love4fluf

love4fluf is an unknown quantity at this point

my 2 wishes....for me i wish that my family could get along so that we could all be together for the holidays. for everyone i wish them a happy and safe holiday with most if not all of thier wishes being fulfilled.
love4fluf is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #1964
Lil Kinz
edwardluver_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for this holiday season is just to have a wonderful ad joyful Christmas with my family and the people I love. A wish for another person would be to have a nice Christmas because there are some unfortunate people in the world who can't have a good Christmas.
edwardluver_10 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #1965
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

For me I wish for a white Christmas.

For my grandchildren........a peaceful world to live in.
nixhome is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #1966
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

Wish #1 - I wish I could get new webkinz and things
Wish #2 - Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

Happy Holidays!!
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #1967
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas: I wish ALL Kinz & Pals a SAFE AND WARM place to sleep at night.
I wish my Husband and myself Good Health. We need it!

AudreyKinz
Audreykinz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #1968
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

My wish:
To have a nice christmas even tho my moms gone away (it will just be me and my dog )

My wish for someone else:
That my grandpa makes it threw his heart surgery in January
Munchies is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #1969

ribaby217 will become famous soon enough

I wish that my family and I could just enjoy the holiday season instead of worrying about money and worse problems to come in the world. I wish everyone else a safe and Merry Christmas also!!!!!
ribaby217 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #1970
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope that i get to see all of my family this holiday season.
for my family, i hope they all have safe travels.
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly