Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #1861
Webkinz :)
BlissfullyMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish for good study skills for finals!
For my mother, I wish for her to find peace within herself and her surroundings.
BlissfullyMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #1862

Blondie1970 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

All I want for Christmas is a box of chocolates. For my best friend I would like for her to get a new flat screen TV. She has a tiny TV right now. Have a Happy Holiday!:rdr:
Blondie1970 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #1863

Jeff will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to go to the winter Olympics in Canada

I wish that the people that lost their jobs and homes in the recession get their homes and jobs back.
Jeff is offline Male
Old 12-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #1864
Is it worth it?

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

I wish to be able to see my family. I wish that my cousin will be safe this Christmas and have lots of joy!
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 02:01 PM   #1865
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

I wish for an AWESOME Christmas!And for others,I wish for a cure for cancer and to everyone a safe Christmas!(:
Old 12-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #1866
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Our wishes are that all the troops and families of our troops who cant be together know how much they are appreciated and that our family has a safe and happy Christmas.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #1867
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I wish that i could help the homeless and give them A good Christmas and give them a home
I wish i could save all the cats who were abused,hurt, or other
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #1868

iana09 will become famous soon enough

I wish i don't have to wear glasses
I wish my friends and family the best Christmas they ever had
iana09 is offline Male
Old 12-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #1869
Lil Kinz
libomb is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for every one to have a safe and happy Christmas!

(not safe) & (not happy)
libomb is offline Male
Old 12-13-2009, 04:09 PM   #1870
I'm a mom who <3

♥ will become famous soon enough

My Wish: My mother to get better
Friend's Wish: My Friend is hoping she gets a puppy for Christmas from her family
♥ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly