Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #1811
Webkinz :)

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My own Christmas wish is for a cure to be found for Cystic Fibrosis, the lung disease that I was diagnosed with seven years ago.

And my wish for another goes to one of my best friends, who is struggling with accepting and loving herself. I hope she sees how much she is loved and appreciated, and I wish that her Christmas will be a bright and happy ray of hope.
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 04:58 PM   #1812
Hennifers

Hennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

This Christmas I want to wish that santa brings me something i wish for, and also i would like to wish the same thing for all of my friends :bas:
Hennifers is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #1813

Issymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for I could go to Amercia for a white christmas (I live in Australia and it's summer here)

I wish my friends and family the best for the new year and the best to all those people who can't have christmas
Issymouse is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #1814

amaya88 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a happy and healthy year for my family. I wish my mom to receive love and healing after just losing her mother.
amaya88 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #1815
Lil Kinz
jamesjamesjames is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish i get lots of gift and i wish for everyone i know to be happy!

:cdee::bokbok::gr::el1::cs::clyde::basand more)
Old 12-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #1816
☮+♥+:)
Gift Guru

aalovesyew2 is just really niceaalovesyew2 is just really nice

I wish that everyone can be with there families this christmas, and i also wish that next year will be a great one
aalovesyew2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #1817

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I wish for my cousin's son, Joshua, God's special blessing at Christmas this year with his family, as he is about to start treatment for his brain tumor (he's 11).
I wish for myself a heart to appreciate even more God's precious gift to me... His Son, Jesus!
Thank you for all you do!
momofjbp is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #1818
george456

george456 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i get good grades on my report card
i wish lisa would get better and that this wont be her last christmas
george456 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #1819
Gifted in my own way

SPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the roughSPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the rough

I wish for peace on earth! And snow in my area!
For my friends, I wish for a safe Christmas and the strength to get through the last week of school.
SPOTTEDLEAF08 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #1820
PrincessLizzy353

PrincessLizzy35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

This year I want to wish for a good Christmas concert and I wish for my family to get Bass Pro Shop Camoflauge Dishes!

:rdr::goo:
PrincessLizzy35 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly