Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #1791
Webkinz :)

murp0664 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Hi!!
I am wishing for a big change within my household,
and hope everyone else has been blessed my god.
murp0664 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #1792

drewsewall12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish everyone will have a snowy christmas

I wish my I will get an xbox or ps3 for christmas
:abn::bas::bt:
drewsewall12 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #1793
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

Cool contest!

I wish for a TV teleporter for me

and I wish my mom a good time at Disneyworld this Christmas!
stickyboy is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #1794
drg1956

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

My two wishes for the holiday season.My first wish is for me.I wish I could at least win one contest on here.My second wish is for the service men and women who serve our country,to be safe and sound this holiday season.Happy Holiday's!!!
rabidrooster049 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #1795
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

It is easy for me to wish for things for others, but not so easy to wish for things for myself. lol
I wish for everyone to have a happy and prosperous holiday season. And for myself, I wish that I could find a job that I would enjoy after the stress of the holiday season is over!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #1796
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

I wish that I was less prideful, so that I could forgive easier, and so I could be kinder to people who upset me.

I wish that broken families could be healed.
Blue Orchids is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #1797
Ish Marel

InGodWeTrust is on a distinguished road

I wish to have a happy and healthy holiday season.
I wish everybody the same.
InGodWeTrust is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #1798
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I Wish.......
For myself: To not fight with my brothers and sisters anymore.
I Wish:
For someone else: For her to get a kitty
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #1799
Lil Kinz
lukepukeduke is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a 200 visa giftcard

and

I wish the homeless people food
Old 12-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #1800
Lil Kinz
mamamo is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish everyone a warm Christmas morning full of family memories and fun!
mamamo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly