Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 08:14 AM   #1771
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a whole week with 8 hours sleep each night.

I wish the world was a fairer, nicer, safer place for everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #1772
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my little cousin could celebrate Christmas with us.

I wish that my parents would have a wonderful Christmas. They're so good to me, and I want them to have the best Christmas ever.
Rriel is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #1773
mywetfriend88
Webkinz :)

mywetfriend88 is on a distinguished road

I wish I at least get one toy on my wish list.And I wish my Grandma will live until Christmas.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #1774
im one flabbergasted

fog1998 has a spectacular aura about

I wish for a great christmas because this is my first christmas without my grandma
My friends wishes he could come back from africa to see all his friends
fog1998 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #1775
ow im a

Redhead004 will become famous soon enough

I wish for a wonderful christmas this year and for every other year.
and i wish that my friends dad would get a job so that they won't have to move next year.
Redhead004 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #1776
Dancing

Cortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud of

I wish i cam see my aunt after christmas
I wish every one a merry little christmas now.
Cortaroy is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #1777
I'm a belieber!!

Texasboy121898 is on a distinguished road

I wish I would get a nintendo DS for X-mas
I wish I could get an Magical Retriever
Texasboy121898 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #1778

AMHolly will become famous soon enough

I wish I have a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas.
I wish my friend"s little sister, who is in the hospital with a bone disease, will heal and go home safely.
AMHolly is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #1779
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

1. I wish to be well again so I can spend more quality time with my kiddies (especially playing Webkinz, which we enjoy together. I have been sick for a long time and I am often so tired.

2. I wish everyone good health for Christmas and the New Year. Hopefully researchers will come up with new and exciting treatments for those of us who are chronically ill
michls629 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #1780

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

I wish for a christmas full of love fun and memories.

I wish for a friend that she could see her grandchild again.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly