Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #1761
Lil Kinz
mimilou2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a white Christmas spent with my family.
And I wish for health and happiness for all my family and friends.

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!
mimilou2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #1762
batcandyx
Webkinz :)

Bat Candy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will have a happy winter break with my family and make plenty of happy memories to last a lifetime.
I wish that C will do well on the ACTs later today. Getting into a good college would be the best Christmas present he could possibly wish for.

Bat Candy is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 AM   #1763
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
The holidays are right around the corner and here at WI we'd like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! One lucky member will win a Magical Retriever!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 6th, through December 22nd, 2009.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On December 23rd, 2009.....10 lucky winners (yes, 10) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Magical Retriever
2) WebkinzInsider Premium Membership
3) Red Lava Lamp
4) Purple Lava Lamp
5) Reindeer Antlers
6) Red and Green Gemstone Tree
7) Winter Fun Zingoz
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Fairy High Council Throne
10) Theater/Movie Screen

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on December 23rd, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 10 winners will be selected. Those 10 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin

I wish that my family gets here safe.

I wish that all the poor children of the world get what they want for Christmas
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 AM   #1764
Horses4Me...is my DD

Wife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very nice contest, Wendy! My username on WW is primarily GloryBear with my little daughter. We would like to wish for a very safe travel time for Christmas week so that all of our family may get together this year!

And for my children, I hope they will love the Lord and know how deeply they are loved in return. I hope that they will be very content with the life He gives them and trust Him fully.

I wish everyone a beautiful holiday season full of dreams and even special moments where there is grief. I hope everyone feels loved and special this year!
Wife2Mike4Life is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #1765
Gift Trainee

Lion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of light

I'd like a Lego police set

My friend would like a PSP.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:44 AM   #1766

Shewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a PS3 this Christmas

I also wish that my boyfriend will get to come home for Christmas--he is training for the Army and really wants to

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Shewolf is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 07:27 AM   #1767

thanksdude has a spectacular aura about

I wish for an ATV.
I wish for everyone else in the world to have the best Christmasby being with their families by the tree on Christmas morning
Old 12-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #1768
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

I wish I had a hamster. I hope everyone finds a job.
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #1769

cena386 will become famous soon enough

I wish all my friends the best and safest happy Christmas!
I wish myself the best time in Disney World on Christmas!

Old 12-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #1770
I needs more

webkinznumber1 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a White Christmas.
I also wish that everyone will have a Happy Holiday this year!
webkinznumber1 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly