Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #1751
Webkinz :)

Misagirl12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will start to feel better by Christmas!
I wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season.
Misagirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #1752

nickywb is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I love the Magical Retriever, especially the star shaped bed! For me, I wish for quiet, relaxing moments. For my sister, I hope she gets the job of her dreams!
nickywb is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #1753

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a chance for some local snow!
I wish an underpriviliged person will have a safe, warm, and fun holiday season!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #1754

Sweetthing21869 is on a distinguished road

I wish that me and my family have a good christmas!
I wish that everyone remembers the true meaning of christmas!
god bless everyone.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #1755
padanst

wolfgirl97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i would get some webkinz, namely the koala, for christmas.
i wish that everybody would have a great christmas and get what they want.
wolfgirl97 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #1756
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I wish for me a safe and quiet holiday season, stress free and lots of snow!

I wish for my sister that her business would pick up and that her family has a wonderful holiday.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #1757
Crazy for Kinz!

kleasterling is on a distinguished road

I wish great success in my new job, and for health and safety for my friends, family and especially our soldiers in foreign lands.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #1758

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

I wish that I will get an I touch like my big brother's.
And I wish that everyone on earth has warmth , presents and a wonderful time on Christmas

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!
blackberry98 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #1759
Lil Kinz

miscard is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my book would get published finally this year, so that my boys could be proud of me.
And I wish that, after the terrible year everyone's had, that everyone has a happy, wonderful Christmas full of family, love, and peace.

miscard is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #1760
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

My dearest friends father died, and i wish her mom and her would have a wonderful christmas even though they are going through these hardships.

I also wish that I could share a joyess holiday with others who dont have that much, that would mean so much to me if i could make someones christmas special. I hope everyone this christmas will share it with others, that is what we all should do on christmas, I believe.

Merry christmas everyone and enjoy the holidays.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly