Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #1701
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for good health and keeping my job in the new year!
And I wish for my family good health and support during a difficult time.
jana11d is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 07:46 AM   #1702
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for all to be together with their loved ones and for safe travels to everyone who is on the go...both are for others and myself as my family is out of state and we will be traveling to visit with them. Happy Holidays to all of our friends at WI!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #1703
Lil Kinz
deanaa is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for myself to have a healthy year

I wish for others to find the happiness I did when my oldest son and I got Baptized together 2 weeks ago
deanaa is offline Male
Old 12-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #1704
Webkinz :)

JessieBellz is on a distinguished road

Happy Holidays to Everyone! I would like to wish that my family will get our home rebuilt soon (we lost it to a fire several months ago along with four of our family's beloved pets) and my second and most important wish is for my father to have a safe passing (he has terminal cancer).
JessieBellz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #1705

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

I wish it would snow where I live and I wish everyone to have a safe and happy holiday!
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #1706

Imabadfairy will become famous soon enough

Hmmm...
I wish for an absolutely FABULOUS 2010!!
And i wish that my friends and family have the best Christmas YET!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #1707

Adora will become famous soon enough

I wish to find a new job in 2010 and I wish for my parents to be happy and healthy.
Adora is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #1708

LuvMyKids will become famous soon enough

~I wish I could give my children more for Christmas this year~
~I wish everyone safe travels this holiday season, Santa included~
LuvMyKids is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #1709
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

Peace on Earth

Goodwill to all men
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #1710

Sprackalicious is on a distinguished road

I wish for another webkinz

And all of you luck with your little Zummies , I know they've been picky lately
Sprackalicious is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly