Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #1611
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Thank you, WI, for hosting yet another special contest!

For another, my wish would be for my father. I wish that he would find true peace within, that he might enjoy his relationships with his family and friends during these later years of his life.

For myself, I wish that I would become a better wife, mother, and teacher in the coming year!

Blessings to all, and best wishes for a very happy holiday season.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #1612
Moe7077
Webkinz :)

Moe7077 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for myself a red lava lamp,

And I wish for my Grandma that she will live though christmas and she will get well because we love her a lot.

Thanks for the contest!
Moe7077 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #1613
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I wish for myself (and family) to stay healthy through the holidays!

I wish for our men and women serving in the military a safe and happy homecoming!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #1614
Lidynka

Lidynka will become famous soon enough

I wish I'll get an awesome grades at school and I wish that my friend will be happy on Christmas Day.
Lidynka is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #1615
Lil Kinz

superpotato is on a distinguished road

I wish for myself patience for the holiday season when my family is all overflowing in our house.
I wish safe and happy holidays for the men and women in the armed forces who are deployed this holiday. It is hard to be away from their families and I wish they could find some happiness even when far away from the ones they love.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #1616
Lil Kinz

kinzy21 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I could meet that special someone
I wish that my sister would believe in herslef more and pursue her dreams
kinzy21 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #1617
Africafairie will become famous soon enough

I wish that my Webkinz collection grows!
I wish that the world achieves world peace and ends poverty in Africa-or around the world! Also, that the world is never polluted, littered or disturbed. I wish that the world learns to appreciate our planet!

That's so nice!

Last edited by Africafairie; 12-10-2009 at 01:08 PM..
Old 12-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #1618

clucknmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself I wish to do well in Graduate school beginning in January

For others I wish the Dynamo to win the MLS Cup in 2010 because they really deserve it.
clucknmoo is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #1619
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

I wish my friend's cancer would go away.
I wish peace for the whole world
grannyzett is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #1620

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

My holiday wish for myself is financial stability.

My holiday wish for others is financial and political stability and equality.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly