Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #1591
Webkinz :)

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish I had four tickets to Hawii with a week of paid hotel stay My wish for someone else, I wish for Webkiz World Peace Good luck everyone & Merry Christmas
bullfrogg is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #1592

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself I wish all my family could be together at Christmas - last time was in 1993! (they're in England, Germany & U.S. and I'm in Canada).

My other wish is that cures are found for Type 1 Diabetes and Cancer and other horrible diseases, so that people can live normal healthy lives, and have many happy Christmases with their loved ones.

Happy Holiday Season to all.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #1593
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wish that me and my friends have lots of fun over the Christmas holidays!
I wish that everyone in the world finds peace and happiness!

Last edited by alexmike2; 12-10-2009 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: changed wish
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 AM   #1594
akbalas will become famous soon enough

I wish that all people feel they are loved by someone during the holiday and after.:cmunk:

I hope that everyone can share this holiday season with someone.
akbalas is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #1595

6nala is on a distinguished road

I wish that my whole family could be together at Christmas.

I wish that everyone around the world has a Merry Christmas and is able to spend the holidays with someone they love.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #1596
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I wish that the play I'm in for my church on December 20th goes well.

I wish that all homeless pets find good homes for this Christmas season.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #1597
Meatbones

Meatbones has a spectacular aura aboutMeatbones has a spectacular aura about

AWESOME! Thanks Wendy!

I wish for a cheeky dog and cat.

I wish that it will rain cheeky cats and dogs so everyone else can have one.
Meatbones is offline Male
Old 12-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #1598
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

My two wishes-

World peace!
Everyone gets what they want for Christmas!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #1599
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I wish that everyone will have a save and wonderful holiday.
I wish that my family will get what they want for christmas.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #1600

*OrangeRox* is on a distinguished road

I wish that my school will do the 5 snow days this year!
I wish that people without Christmas presents will get some from Operation Christmas Child.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly