Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #1581
Lil Kinz
myaunthilary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a great Christmas for me and my family and the best wish for everyone is Peace on Earth!
myaunthilary is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #1582
Webkinz :)

julesg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for myself a happy, restful, holiday season.
I wish for family and friends- good health.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #1583

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I wish that I will get the job that I interviewed for. I wish that the economy will get better, too many people are having their homes foreclosed on them. Happy Holidays to EVERYONE!
:bt::cdee::easter::abn:
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #1584
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

My wish this year for someone else: For the men and women that our fighting for all of us and our country. Merry Christmas to all our troops near and far.

My wish for me : Well the one wish that I have had for a lot of years has already come true a few months ago. So now all I really wish for is good health so I can be around to teach my grandchildren the meaning of Christmas and most of all to love one another.

Merry Christmas to one and all

Last edited by brulou_61; 12-09-2009 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: have problem with colors sorry
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #1585
horselover1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that if I could have one present, it would be that every time I put my hand in my pocket, it will come out holding exact change for whatever I want to buy.
I wish that everyone who can't afford food, will be able to have a nice CHristmas feast
horselover1000 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #1586

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

My wish is that my brother Joe and his wife Catherine's pending adoption of 3 year old Savannah will go through! My brother is soooo great with kids...I should know, I am his little sister (not so little anymore...ha ha!). When I was little he taught me so many cool things like how to ski and to play music on the piano. I always wished he would have kids of his own and now is his chance with little Savannah. When they first started fostering her and had announced that they were trying to adopt her in October I went out and bought her a Webkinz Jr. Orange Kittty of course to get her started on all the fun of having her first Webkinz pet! I really wish and hope that Savannah will become a part of our family this Christmas, we will welcome her with loving arms!

Happy Holidays, my fellow Webkinz friends, from our family to yours!!!

Last edited by lilkinzmom7; 12-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: spelling
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #1587
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish to have a safe and wonderful trip to Belgium this Christmas.
I wish that everyone on WI has a wonderful Holiday Season.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #1588
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I wish there were all the basic needs forefilled for all of the needy children in the world.

I wish that my friends would have an excellent Christmas and recieve the gifts that they wanted.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #1589
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

I wish I get a job with benefits in the new year.
I wish for my niece Hannah that her leukemia stays in remission (she just went to bi-monthly therapy treatments instead of weekly chemo).
Old 12-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #1590
sallyjill will become famous soon enough

HI, my wish for myself, is that I'll be able to get in touch with my two best friend on Christmas Eve. I love them so much and haven't seen them in years, but we always try to talk on Christmas Eve, no matter where we are. It just warms my heart, I wish I could be with them.

I also wish for a friend who lost her mate two months ago. Christmas will be tough, but I'm hoping her friends and family can come together and we can help her through the joyous, yet sombering time for her. Thanks!
sallyjill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly