Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #1521
Webkinz :)

daltondolin4 is just really nicedaltondolin4 is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish everybody I know to drive safe during winter

I wish i could for a long and happy life
daltondolin4 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #1522
Lil Kinz

Oh My Miru is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Me: I wish for a ipod touch for me and all my freinds
Freind:"to live long and prosper!"
:husky::gor::abn:
Oh My Miru is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #1523

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for Wendy and Justin to know how much they are appreciated for running this site!

I wish for divine inspiration and motivation to be e better person!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #1524
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

I wish that I could have a very Merry Christmas with my family this year (and a Blessed 2010) and I wish that my friend's back and neck would get better so she wouldn't be in so much pain all the time. I also wish that my friend would have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2010 for her & her family.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #1525

delawarecat is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is to have a safe journey to my Christmas destinations.
My wish for others is to have a safe and happy Holiday Season.
delawarecat is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #1526

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for the new santa outfit for my webkinz!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Some of the Webkinz Family!: :gr::husky:
1pwe4 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #1527
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

I wish for a little calmness and peace this holiday season as not to get caught up in it all.
I wish for my daughters to appreicate all that they have been given (not just material items) in this world.
Kdy is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #1528
dori422 is on a distinguished road

From Dori 422 I wish for myself that Christmas, be a healthy, peaceful, and joyous day for my family, friends, and all people who have no one to wish this for them .
dori422 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #1529

ladydragon will become famous soon enough

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

For Everyone in the world, I wish they could never have to want for anything again! For myself, I wish I could get my act together on this new job!!!!!
ladydragon is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #1530

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I wish for good health for myself and my family.

I wish for good health for my WI family.
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly