Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #1501
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to find a good job and I wish for my dad to find one too!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #1502
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish my family got the best Christmas ever
and
i wish my sister get well of the illness she is suffering
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 10:11 AM   #1503
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

I wish that this Christmas I could receive New Moon stuff. (T-shirt, soundtrack, or etc...)
I wish that I could give my sister and brother a gameboy (particularly a DSI) because that what they wished for in a letter to Santa Clause.
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #1504
Webkinz :)

rainbow23 is on a distinguished road

I wish to win one of these prizes.
I wish for everybody to have a peaceful Christmas with their families.
rainbow23 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #1505
Sock Hop Bunny

Sophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to all

I wish I would be grateful for what i have this christmas
I wish my uncle would a great christmas in the midst of his battle with cancer.

Sophsoph97
Sophsoph97 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #1506

candygirl111 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I get a laptop and that my friend has a good holiday season
candygirl111 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #1507
budeight is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for everyone to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
I wish peace and happiness to my Aunt Sherley
budeight is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #1508
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I wish to finish writing my movie script!

I wish for everyone to find happiness!
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #1509
Lil Kinz
amykay1 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

This Christmas I wish that I would find a way to help provide for my family. Multiple Sclerosis cost me my job, but it shouldn't cost my kids Christmas, a place to live, heat, or happiness!

My wish for someone else is that my kids have a happy, worry free Christmas that every child DESERVES!

Merry Christmas to all of you! May you all be safe, happy, and healthy! :easter:
~AmyKay1:deer:
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #1510
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

My Christmas wish is that my family and I have a wonderful and cheerful christmas and holiday season.

My wish for others is that they have a delightful and safe holiday.
aibowers is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly