Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #1391
Webkinz :)

Mom22boyz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My two wishes:

I wish for a promotion after my many hours of schooling this next year.
I wish for my good friend's brother to come out of ICU for the holidays.
Mom22boyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #1392
Lil Kinz

oatmealo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

A wish for myself: To have a fun and relaxing time with my family for holidays
A wish for someone else: That my mom finds joy and health. She deserves both.
oatmealo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #1393

dpritchet will become famous soon enough

I wish to be better parent to kids. I wish all the kids in the world would never have to go hungry.
dpritchet is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #1394

Lara is on a distinguished road

Christmas is such a great time of year. For me I wish for a new camera so I can capture our family's memories and preserve them forever--since everyone seems to be growing up too fast. As for my second wish, I wish that all of my family and extended family stay nice and healthy so we can have our big family Christmas party and enjoy the good food and good conversation! Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #1395
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

for myself, that me and my family all stay healthy for our Christmas vacation...
For my 3 nephews serving in Iraq and Afghanistan...that they return home from their missions safe and sound!! (for ALL our military too!!)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #1396

desilu54 is on a distinguished road

For my wish, I hope that I have enough money to buy my two little boys their hearts' desire for Christmas.

My second wish is that St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital gets a huge donation and finds a cure for the uncurable.
desilu54 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #1397

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

The wish I have for myself is that my allergy to cats would go away so that I could enjoy playing with them. My other wish is for my sister, that someday she can get a horse because she loves them so much. Thank you for this amazing contest WI! Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

~Cats4ever
cats4ever is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #1398

SirTom112 is on a distinguished road

I wish i had all my presant bought for people. I wish everyone else did too
Old 12-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #1399

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

I wish that I could spend this holiday season with my fiance' (he lives in another state)

I wish that my BFF and my sister have easy pregnancies and that their babies remain healthy.
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #1400
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Happy holiday Webkinz fans. My Christmas wishes are that everyone will have enough to eat not only Christmas, but all year through. Also, I really wish that I can coax my stray cat friend to come inside to get warm. That would really be grand.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly