Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #1371
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I have a lot of Christmas wishes. My 1st wish is that those that are out of work can find a job. My 2nd wish is for the soldiers that are so far away from their families to have a safe and fun Christmas with their fellow soldiers. And for the families of the soldiers, that they have a chance to talk to their soldiers on Christmas day. I wish for our farmers to be able to harvest their crops and still make a profit this year. (side note...most of the corn around here is still in the ground and not harvested because its been so wet this year. its too wet to harvest) Another wish I have is for those that have lost someone this year, I pray they have joy in this season and they can look back on Christmas past and remember all the good times with their loved one that has left this world. I also wish for those people that are single to have somewhere to go on Christmas day, that they spend the holidays with friends or family. My last Christmas wish is that this year for Christmas my friends that have health problem, wont have any pain on Christmas day. As for me personally I have one wish that has already come true. I wont be home alone this Christmas...My sci-fi friends have invited me to stay the night Christmas eve and spend Christmas day with them and their 3 cats. For me, being with friends that care is the best Christmas gift i could ever wish for.

May Everyone here on the forums have a very merry Christmas.

Tribbles
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #1372
TigerStephen

TigerStephen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish Santa will bring me Zelda the Twilight Princess.

I wish my brother gets the Lego Star Wars he wished for.

Merry Christmas.
TigerStephen is offline Male
Old 12-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #1373
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

My wish is for my dd's to be healthy and happy as all children should be.
My wish for everyone else is love,peace,health,and happiness.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #1374
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

i wish for WORLD PEACE hahah jk well of course thatd b nice buuut im not gna wish for that because everybody is prolly wishing for that! anyway im weird. i wish for TONS OF SNOW YAAAY i love snow!! i also wish for my horse to stop getting so muddy when he goes outside because its gross and annoying!
THANKS FOR THE AWESOME GENEROUS CONTEST WI!!! oh, and MERRY CHRISTmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by horsegirl94; 12-08-2009 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: i forgot :D
horsegirl94 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #1375

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

for myself I am happy my family has good health and we all can enjoy the holidays.... So my wish would be that others are just as blessed.... for someone else I wish our troops a safe and blessed holiday for them and there families.
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #1376

barbian1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I get to go ice skating outside before Christmas.

I wish that my best friend gets a job right away and she's able to give her kids an awesome holiday.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #1377
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

My wish for me and my family is to have a wonderful and safe holiday together.
My wish for others is have safe travel this holiday season.
ccgramma is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #1378

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

I wish for the continued good health for my family and I wish for a happy christmas for all the friends in WI. Merry Christmas everyone!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #1379

stokie62 is on a distinguished road

I wish for myself: A white christmas worldwide
I wish for others: That on the 24 december at midnight everybody prays for 2minitues for the true meaning of christmas

Merry christmas everyone
thanks for the competion wendy and justin
stokie62 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #1380

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

For myself, I wish for all my health problems to get better soon.
For everyone else in the world, I wish for a full lifetime of health and happiness!
Thanks for a super great contest!!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly