Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #1361

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

First I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.
My wish for someone else is a wish for all of our troops who will not make it home for the holidays. I wish for them a safe holiday, and that they can join thier loved ones soon.
My wish for myself is that my father and I can get together this holiday season, we do not get to see each other often and we are not sure that we will be able to get together this year, my wish is that we can. After all that is what the holidays are about.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
LoriM13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #1362
bbr
See it today!
Webkinz :)

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my nine year old would get better grades in school and obey her parents the first time. Or Santa is not coming this year.
For myself, I wish for a peaceful holiday season and lots of gift cards.
bbr is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #1363
disneydreaming
Gift Guru

disneydreamer has a spectacular aura about

I'm wishing for a white Christmas and for everyone to have a happy holiday season.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #1364

hinckleykid12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a puppy for christmas.
i wish my dad would come back for the holidays

I wish that everyone would spread the christmas cheer
i wish that there would be no accidents for those traveling to their families

Stay Safe
Sam!
hinckleykid12 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #1365
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for my friend is ~ that she find CHRIST and will join me in heaven someday.

My wish for me is for my son to graduate high school in june 2010 and not have any more F's between now and then!
jnut1 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #1366
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

My Christmas wish for myself is for peace, both personally and on earth!

My Christmas wish for others... I could list so many, but today I am mindful of the many people I know and have heard about who are living with cancer. I wish for them both hope and healing.

Thanks for this opportunity Wendy!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #1367
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for this awesome contest! For me, I wish for a baby or a puppy, whichever comes first! For my husband, I wish for peace at his new job.

Thanks again!

~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #1368

the storm♥ is just really nicethe storm♥ is just really nice

I wish i'd get Bella's dress from Twilight :]
It's rather expensive :O but it's only just a wish.

For someone else, I hope our troops in the east have a real holiday with their family. Or that someone deserving will find good this hliday season
the storm♥ is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #1369
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
I also wish for world peace...to stop the fighting and bring our boys home where they belong!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #1370
MAMA's in Heaven now
Banned
jlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WIguy
I wish I would get a Bamboo Fun Pad for Christmas

I wish for jlhaffner's mama to live until after christmas

Thank you very much our dear thoughtful friend.....

but as it looks now mama will be gone in hours to a day...we are back at the hospice house now, and mama is unresponsive.....

as for me my Christmas wishes are.....that mama may be in and stay in peace and comfort for what time she has left here with us.....

and that someday soon I can be back here in WI as I was before, as I have been told I would regain status just unsure of when.....

thank you all of my WI friends.....

Merry Christmas WI-ers

KINZ HUGZ,
Lori
jlhaffner is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly