Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #1351
Webkinz :)

Tagna is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I can adopt another rescue animal in time for Christmas.
I wish that my mom's surgery goes great next week and she can have a wonderful Christmas.
Tagna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #1352
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for myself, is that my 5 sisters will put aside their differences and we can all get together this holiday season and honour our late parents with a christmas full of the traditions they gave us. ( I am working very hard on this one to make it happen!)

My second wish is for my niece, whose fiancée is stationed right now in Kandahar, may he be safe and return home when his posting is finished for the best wedding ever planned.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #1353
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

This is a fun idea!

I wish that my family has a safe and happy holidays

and I wish that I find lots of great gifts to get for my family. Anyone have any great ideas?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #1354

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Sounds like a wonderful contest. Count me in!

My 2 wishes are....

for myself....that I find my own home soon

for my daughter and granddaughter....that they both can give each other the peace and love within their hearts that only a mother and daughter can share and have the joy of experiencing with one another.

Last edited by webkinzgranny; 12-08-2009 at 09:53 AM..
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #1355
68c3f9de5a08eb39b3a9
Lil Kinz

Flowerpower5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i[COLOR="Navy"] wish i can get a new nintendo ds and my second wish is to all the people in the shelters to have a warm loving holiday with lots of joy! [/COLOR]
Flowerpower5 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #1356
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

i wish that i can afford all these christmas presents LOL

i wish that everyone likes thier christmas presents
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #1357
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I wish I will find a job and I wish my 10 year old daughter to find the real meaning of Christmas this year, since there won't be any presents.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #1358

Shore218 is on a distinguished road

For christmas I wish I can give my children everything they want for christmas! And I wish for someone else that the recession ends so everyone can begin to get back on there feet and feel stress free and a little more happier!!
Shore218 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #1359
ls8330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

My wish is that our 3 month old lab would stop using my 7 year old as a chew toy!

My wish for my bff is that her illness will not progress.

Happy Holidays all!
ls8330 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #1360
Lil Kinz
elphie is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that everyone has a warm holiday.
And I wish for a magical retriever for Christmas
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly