Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #1271
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to do well in school

and I wish everyone to be healthy and happy.
kinznewbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #1272
hat do you think Im

mackattack27 is a jewel in the roughmackattack27 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for this christmas that my horse Daisy stay healthy enough for me and her to ride and lay around together.
This wish goes out to my friend, who is having no luck what-so-ever finding that perfect horse. May your year-long search and frustration finally come to an end buddy! Merry Christmas!
mackattack27 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #1273

jennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I would win this contest.
I also wish my friend Melissa would win this contest.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Thanks!
jennjoe24 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #1274

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

My wish for myself and my family is that on the birthday of our Lord Jesus that He find a way to give our daughter Ivy back to us, because with God all things are possible.

My wish for families that have lost a child is to be able to get through the holidays with as little pain as possible and for those that have their families all together to just appreciate the holiday for what it really is (no worries about presents and rushing around) and treasure the happy moments that you're able to have with your family and enjoy every minute you can.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #1275
_ihacoks_

My wish for myself is that my family will all be safe and we will all be together on Christmas and just be thankful for what we do have and get. My wish for someone else is that the person I really (really) like has a safe and Merry Christmas with his family.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #1276

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

I wish that my best friend will always have me to make her laugh since her dad died.
I wish that all of my family and friends (including WW & WI) will be safe and have the best holidays ever.
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #1277
hut up? Call me rawr

xrawrxitsMkay will become famous soon enough

I wish my mom and my dad and I were together for this Christmas.
I also wish for everyone to have a very happy Christmas.
xrawrxitsMkay is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #1278
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

For me- I wish I have a great Christmas!
For my family- I hope they have a great Christmas with me!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #1279
Emeraldtyler is an unknown quantity at this point

For my wish: I wish that my show choir goes undefeated this season.
For my other wish: I wish my cousins will have a great holiday season, even though their dad just died from brain cancer. They are 2 and 1 years old. I feel so bad for them.

Thanks!
Emeraldtyler is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #1280
Lil Kinz

xxskaterdudexx is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my Nanny was alive.
I also wish My Parents have the best Christmas ever!
xxskaterdudexx is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly