Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #1251
Sparklestar888

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish i was popular in school.
I wish that my dog likes christmas.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #1252
Webkinz :)

hale96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish to please evrery one to give them a smile on there face so they know i love them.

i wish for some one else whos life isnt so good to be rewared and in resault have a smile put on there face

happy holidays spread the spirit as i hope its spread to you

worship the ones you love because the best gift they can and give you is there love
Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #1253
Lil Kinz

samanbrad is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish to have a happy Holiday full of friends and fun.

I wish for my sister a class room full of quiet calm students.
samanbrad is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #1254
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I wish that my missing cat, Kia, will come back in time for the holidays.
I also wish for my great-grandfather. I wish that his wife will be OK in the hospital.

:]
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #1255

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Wish for someone else- I Wish that everyone has a safe and peacefull holiday.
I wish that I get a lot of snow in the back yard.

:acs::bas::bdog::cs::chi::husky::gr::ang el::el1:
Old 12-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #1256
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

My Christmas Wishlist
Well i would really like to get the Webkinz Love Puppy, but that is not my Christmas wish. My wish for myself is, that my Mom gets whatever she wants this year and that she is filled with the same joy that kids feel on Christmas Morn (Not that she doesn't all ready though). Her happiness is my happiness.

What i would wish for someone else on Christmas is, that they could be where ever they want to be for Christmas; whether it is with realitives around the world or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, everyone should be where they want to be for Christmas.
That is my Christmas Wishlist this year.

Last edited by 31JORD1996; 12-07-2009 at 08:09 PM..
31JORD1996 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #1257

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

My holiday wish for my self is to stay healthy so I can run my first marathon in Houston on January 17th.

My wish for someone else is to get to spend Christmas with my kids and that they would actually get along for once.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #1258
Lil Kinz
vampiregurl is on a distinguished road

I wish I could marry Jacob Black <3 lol
And I wish my cousin, Lindsey, a Happy Birthday!!
vampiregurl is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #1259
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

I wish that i.... get to win one of these prizes (hint hint... i'll take my purple lava or magical retriever please!! LOL )

and i wish everyone has a great christmas meal put on there table, and a meal for every other day of the new year
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #1260
danalynn227 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for snow on Christmas

I wish everyone else safe travels if there is snow on Christmas!
danalynn227 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly