Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #1221
Webkinz :)

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for myself is that I'd get over this stupid virus and feel better!

My wish for someone else is for my daughter: I wish she could find a doctor that'll figure out what's wrong with her so she can feel better, too!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #1222

paulakinz65185 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I had all the clothes webkinz could offer!

I wish my friends a very merry Christmas this year and for years to come! :bas:
paulakinz65185 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #1223
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

I wish I would get a Bamboo Fun Pad for Christmas

I wish for jlhaffner's mama to live until after christmas
WIguy is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #1224
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

I wish that I would pay more attention in school.

I wish that my uncle will be able to have Christmas and News Years off.
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #1225
here's Perry?

Simonfan12 is just really niceSimonfan12 is just really nice

I wish that this Christmas season would be especially memorable for me!

I wish that all of the people on WI get the Webkinz they want for Christmas!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #1226
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Merry Christmas everyone!! Thanks to WI for another great contest and the opportunity at an awesome prize!!

My wish for myself would be for more energy to deal with all that life has thrown my way.

My wish for others would be for ALL children be able to enjoy health, happiness and equality!! I wish that no child would have to experience an illness or neurological disorder!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #1227
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

I wish that no problems will arise with the house my family just bought. (:
I also wish that everyone will remain safe this holiday season and help to spread the holiday cheer!

Awesome contest.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #1228
jklamkin is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a dalmatian for Christmas and I wish that all our troops stay safe during the holiday season- Thanks for keeping us safe!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #1229
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

1.) I wish that me and my family's wishlist to come true.

2.) I wish everyone on the planet would remember how Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins, but rose again and is coming for us one day to take us to heaven. So, to sum all that up, I wish everyone who become a Christian!
miracle is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #1230
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

I wish that it snows here in Texas! Fingers crossed!!!
I wish that my BFF is gonna truly accept Jesus into her heart! Once again Fingers Crossed!!!
ghibi9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly