Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #1191
eternalstarlight
Webkinz :)

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to find chistmas love.
I wish for everyone else to have a lovely christmas.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #1192
my user is stormi81

stormi81 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that i pass with good grades!

I wish for my new born neice to have the best 1st Christmas there could be!
stormi81 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #1193
Sabu688

Lip Gloss has a spectacular aura about

I wish i will be able to spend time with my family on christmas.
I wish all my family and friends have a wondeful christmas!
Lip Gloss is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #1194
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I wish that everyone at WI spend lots of time with their family for the holidays.
I wish that I will get a new Webkinz for Christmas so my account doesn't expire. - Ratgirl57
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #1195
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

I wish that My health would improve and that my kidneys don't fail next year so I don't start dialysis or need a transplant.

I wish that my family has a better year next year than this year, since my mom was diagnosed with parkinson's in Feb., my father-in-law was diagnosed with a brain tumor , also in Feb., that turned out to be cancer, and he died in July. Also, it turns out that my kidney disease is genetic, and my son (only child) has inherited it from me (we found out in March). So I really hope that next year will be better. It has to, right?

Happy Holidays to all!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #1196
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

The wish for me, is that no animal would be abused.....it breaks my heart!
My wish for someone else, is that the mom at the beginning of this thread does NOT have cancer!
Merry Christmas....and thank you for these wishes!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #1197
T.E.A.M. E.D.W.A.R.D

Froggy88 is a jewel in the roughFroggy88 is a jewel in the rough

i wish for a great new book to read.

i wish for no one to be alone on christmas.
Froggy88 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #1198

will45 is on a distinguished road

For my wish for christmas is that my new baby brother will be born on cristmas day!!!

My wish for everyone else is to have a merry christmas and i hope santa brings them every thing they wanted.
will45 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #1199
Nick Jonas is my

figureskater6 is on a distinguished road

My wish for everyone for christmas is that every boy and girl get a present this year.

For my wish is that i hoped i can find my dad.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #1200

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

I wish that I will be able to stand on this broken foot long enough to make Christmas dinner (and pie!!) for my Mom, Nan and fiancee.

I wish that no one from has a sad story to tell around Christmas about themselves or their families, whether they actually tell it or not.

Jah bless
Toastlady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly