Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #1111
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish is that my dad comes home safe for Christmas.
My wish for others is that all travelers(family or not) make it safely (to where ever there going) for the Holidays and that everyone have a Merry Christmas!!!(Whatever you celebrate have a good one!!!)
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #1112
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a nice new book to read.
I wish for everyone to have a place to stay and a nice meal for Christmas and all days to come.
And world peace, but I cheated because that is three wishes.

.......^.......
..../....\......
..../ ...\......
.</____\>..

......|.|........

Last edited by wi722; 12-07-2009 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: messed up my pic!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #1113

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

I wish it would snow and we could bring our troops home to spend Christmas with their families!
Happy Holidays everyone!
ohhmmama is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #1114
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

I wish that I win this contest
I wish that everyone remains happy and healthy
paws is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #1115
Lil Kinz
Sagwea123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My best friend in the whole world really wants a dog. My wish is for my friends and family to get together for this AWESOME time of year!!! Thanks Wendy!!

<3 Korynn

P.S. Have a safe and fun holiday!!!
Sagwea123 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #1116
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

For myself, I wish for a lottery win. It doesn't have to be huge - although I would love to be able to stop working - but I'd love anything that would let me pay off the mortgage!

For someone else, I wish for my brother-in-law to find a great job really, really soon, somewhere he'd be very happy living.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #1117
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

I wish Ashlee was back

I wish my dream would come true in 2010
Jenny is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #1118
Lil Kinz

guineapig111 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish for me is that me and my family will be safe

and my wish for my brother up in heaven (jon) is that he's happy and to make room for my family when it is our time, xoxo to my bro in heaven.
guineapig111 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #1119
AnnieWarbucks08 will become famous soon enough

I wish for safe travels for everyone over the holidays. I know travel will be increasing greatly during this season so I wish that everyone reaches their destinations as safely as possible.

For myself, I wish for patience. I will be spending many, many hours, between traveling to visit relatives, driving back and forth to my hometown twice, and riding on the bus to the bowl game with my band, I just hope that I don't go insane from all the traveling.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #1120
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Everyone has such wonderful wishes! I loved reading through some of them!

I wish everyone gets the wishes they wish, both who have already posted, and those who will follow my post.

I wish for a clean house (that I will get ) and the habits that will keep it clean (I am working on that one, and it is not easy but I hope that if I wish hard enough and work hard enough at it, I will learn )
FBmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly