Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #1101
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for everyone in the world to have a place to live and never be homeless or hungry either anymore.
I wish that I get to someday meet one of my favorite celebrities- JTT, the cast of Little House on the Prairie, 'NSync, and Steve Martin.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #1102
Lil Kinz
WebbiePenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

First, I wish for a new winter coat for myself
Second, I wish that all the children in the world get a least one thing that they really really want for christmas.

Old 12-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #1103
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I wish that I could become better at drawing/art.

I wish that everyone gets the weather they want for Christmas.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #1104
Gifted

allura is on a distinguished road

I wish that I will be able to make my family's Christmas a memorable one.

I wish that everyone who desires to be employed will either become or remain employed.

Last edited by allura; 12-07-2009 at 03:17 PM..
allura is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #1105
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

I wish for me to stay happy and healthy throughout this whole year.

I wish for my family and friends to stay safe and glad thorughout all of their lives!
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #1106

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

I wish my daughter could spend Christmas with me...but she has to go visit her father, on a plane, far away from me for a week.
(But I will be playing WW for her!)

I wish you all a blessed Christmas. This year we're forced to focus on family and friends and all the good feelings that the season brings, instead of the presents so much. If you are in the same financial boat I'm in, I wish you all peace and contentment and that you have many other blessings to count.
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #1107
jupplyr

jupplyr will become famous soon enough

I wish everyone embace's what they have this holiday season.
I wish my family would get together for christmas.

Happy Holidays Everyone
jupplyr is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #1108
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

I wish for good grades
I wish that all the homeless will have a shelter and food this holdiay season =]
smskkc is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #1109
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

i wish for me to do good on my midterms!
i wish for would peace (that helps everyone!)
Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #1110
shoyrcloud
Lil Kinz
shoyrcloud is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I'll have a fun Christmas with my family.

I wish that my dad will do well on his job interview today. ^_^
shoyrcloud is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly