Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #101
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For me--I want all my family to be together for Christmas.

For WI friend Nanasrose--I hope you have a blessed new year.
willie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #102
defender291
Webkinz :)

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a longer Winter Break, and for others to have as much fun possible on Christmas!
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #103
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I wish for a lemon-lime gecko Webkinz.
I wish for every child's parents who are in war to be able to come home for Christmas. :,(
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #104

ljay is a jewel in the roughljay is a jewel in the rough

Wow, what a sweet thread...made me sniffle! I have never posted before, but am inspired by all of you and your thoughtful wishes for others.

My Christmas wish is to adopt another baby. We just got word that our adopted daughter's birth mom is pregnant again, possibly with twins. Wow, wouldn't that be the ultimate Christmas present?

My other Christmas wish is that my older brother is surrounded by love and peace during what I know will be a difficult holiday for him.

Merry CHRISTmas all you Webkinz fans!!! I wish you the best!!!
ljay is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #105
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

My wish: I wish that I could help people who are less fortunate have a very Merry Christmas.

My wish for someone else: I wish that my best friend won't move away to Alabama next year. We became friends this year, and next year I won't see her.
Sloangirl10 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #106
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

For myself I wish that the Christmas I am hosting this year is happy for everyone.
For my friend I wish her father's cancer turns out to be treatable.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #107
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

I wish that Samson my mother's dog (and heart and soul) somehow beats his terminal cancer, or at the very least stays mostly healthy and happy through the holiday season to share some last heartfelt memories with my mom and dad.

I wish for myself for my back to get better without surgery.. but on a webkinz note, I wish for a crystal sea flooring

[ I wish for Webkinz and WI to continue on for many happy years and many happy holidays. I wish for joy and compassion all around for the entire webkinz and wi communities. I wish that people when receiving something nice from someone else.. pay it forward and make someone else's day great. I wish for safety and love for all the troops around the world, and their families left at home. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for everyone of every race and nationality, everywhere. ]
WinterIvy is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #108
ishing for more

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

1.I hope that for christmas I will get all the best christmas gifts!
2.I hope that my cat Lucy who is 15 and has kidney and tooth problems will stay alivie atleast through the holidays
~kittykat12
:ccat:lucy duckie puddles
kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #109
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I wish that my sister will stay with us all Christmas week.
I wish that my cousins can adopt a new dog they have been eying for some time now...

Last edited by kittyhub54; 12-06-2009 at 10:41 PM..
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #110
Hazzy2324

Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!

I wish my best friend wasn't afraid of dogs so she could come over more often
I wish everyone a wonderful winter time!
Hazzy2324 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly