Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #1071
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will win/get one of these awesome prizes!
I wish that my family friend would get a heater this winter.
Thanks!
webbyworld is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #1072

charmedone9484 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for me is to be able to help those in need who don't get to eat christmas dinner or have anything warm to wear or a roof over their head. My family and I are helping our church on Christmas Day. We feed the homeless and the poor every year but i wish we could do it every day.

My wish for someone else is that my friend and her dad find a way to have a merry christmas. on her birthday all he could give to her were some clothes donated to him by a local church. i brought the cake and we had a small party for her. i felt bad for her and could tell she felt bad, too but i don't think anyone felt as bad as her father. i pray this christmas will be one for her to remember. i pray that her dad finds a new job for the holidays. i pray.
charmedone9484 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #1073

mao333 will become famous soon enough

My Christmas wish is for clear direction and purpose in living; every day!
My wish for my best friend is to find a new house in time for Christmas. (Her old house burned down.)
mao333 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #1074

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I can remember the true meaning of Christmas and not get caught up in the chaos of the season.

I wish that my children will get their heart's desire.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #1075
pothemon
duskonig is just really niceduskonig is just really nice

I wish everyone awareness and fulfillment. I wish myself better judgement, patience, and productivity.
duskonig is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #1076
goffg
Lil Kinz
ginger1229 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for me to have the Christmas Spirit in my heart. I feel very tired physically and mentally and it is effecting my attitudes about the holiday and all the events to go to and gifts to find.

I wish for my step-dad to have a great trip to visit us for Christmas. He has been sick for a long time and is finally getting some energy some of the time. I hope he continues to stay well and finds more health and energy every day.

Thanks you for your contest and for making me think about what I really want - not things, but family, friends, and good feelings.
ginger1229 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #1077
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I wish to abolish my OCD sometime in the coming year .

I wish that at least one person who can't afford to buy many Webkinz wins this contest.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #1078

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

I would like my friend to get lots of cool presents for Christmas. I would like the Iraqi war to end so that all of the soldiers can be home for Christmas.
JeanneKay is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #1079
Lil Kinz
guids is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I would get the new Harry Potter DVD for Christmas.
I wish my daughters have the best Christmas ever.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:26 PM   #1080
lharper136
Gifted

lharper136 is just really nicelharper136 is just really nice

Donation Award 

My wish is for no fighting over the holidays between my parents, sister, the boyfriend or his kids, and the kid's family!

I wish that the child I sponsor in Ghana (through World Vision) has a wonderful & safe holiday with her loved ones.
lharper136 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly