Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #1041
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone can be with someone important to them this Christmas, so nobody has to be alone on Christmas morning.

I wish that I won't get the flu again this Christmas!
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #1042
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish is for health, happiness, and harmony within my family.

For all people in the world, I wish for peace, harmony, and enough - enough food, enough water, enough housing, enough good health.........
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #1043
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I wish that I just get to have fun with my family this Christmas
and I wish for everyone to be free from their suffering for Christmas
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #1044
Webkinz :)

Lialyn is just really niceLialyn is just really nice

I wish all the happiness in the world for my daughter.

I wish for the most wonderful and successful Christmas to date.
Lialyn is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #1045
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I wish all of the animals in animal shelters get adopted and have a loving home for the holidays.
I wish my job will be less stressful next year.
tin is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #1046
aliciazan
Gift Guru

aliciazan1974 will become famous soon enough

I wish that my family and I have a wonderful Christmas together.

I also wish that my friend will have a successful surgery with a full and speedy recovery!

Thanks for the awesome contest, WI!
aliciazan1974 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #1047

eden.miran is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish i will win the magical retriever
I wish I will find someone that will trade with me a wintermint reindeer bed
eden.miran is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #1048

izzy270301 will become famous soon enough

I wish for the inspiration and motivation to complete some of my goals!
I wish that my brother, who was laid off this summer, would find a job nearby so he and his family could finally move back home!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #1049
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I wish that I could find a way to bring in some extra money doing something I love.
I wish that the economy would improve and that all those who are looking for work can find a job and be able to provide food, medicine and other necessities for their loved ones - plus a couple of luxuries - especially for their children!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #1050

Mochatexas04 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a wonderful Christmas for my family and i, And i also wish that all the people who are driving to visit family this Holiday season, Make it to where ever they need to go.:goo:
Mochatexas04 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly