Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

And the lucky winners are (in the order in which they were drawn):

totogirl65
merry312
volleyuup
Tweetyfan1
NYC chic
elizabeth770
wiiboy829
Pumpernickel
hallaway
celebi4

Please post your prize selection in the prize winners thread stickied to the top of the contest forum!

=======================================
The holidays are right around the corner and here at WI we'd like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! One lucky member will win a Magical Retriever!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 6th, through December 22nd, 2009.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On December 23rd, 2009.....10 lucky winners (yes, 10) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Magical Retriever
2) WebkinzInsider Premium Membership
3) Red Lava Lamp
4) Purple Lava Lamp
5) Reindeer Antlers
6) Red and Green Gemstone Tree
7) Winter Fun Zingoz
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Fairy High Council Throne
10) Theater/Movie Screen

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on December 23rd, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 10 winners will be selected. Those 10 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin

Last edited by Wendy; 12-23-2009 at 01:15 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I'll start by wishing each and every one of you a safe and happy holiday season.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could go Christmas caroling!
I wish everyone could have tons of fun this holiday season!

Last edited by catzrock; 12-22-2009 at 01:13 PM..
catzrock is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I wish everyone a White Christmas!
& I wish my family & I the best christmas ever!
Old 12-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

i Wish that me book will be a national best seller!

I wish that my friend will not need braces. (She might have to get them!)
carrub is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Thanks!
I Wish I Could See My Friend Who Now Lives In Germany.
I Hope My Mom Dosen't Have Cancer. (She Took A Test, And The Results Were Positive. I Hope They Were Wrong)
Ginny is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #7
TaylorVampWolf9 is on a distinguished road

i wish that i could have a fun christmas!
i wish that people who can't have a christmas, all around the world could have a great christmas!
TaylorVampWolf9 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
The Office.

MaddieLynn is just really niceMaddieLynn is just really nice

I wish for myself that my birthday on Christmas will be the best one yet!

I wish for my BFF that he gets Celtics tickets, just like he's been hoping!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-06-2009 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: removing post claim
Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #9

court8407 will become famous soon enough

my wish for me is to do good on my final exams this quarter!
and my wish for my friends is that they do good in school to and get what they want this year!!!
court8407 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #10

MMoosse335 has a spectacular aura about

I wish to have my wishlist come true!
I wish for everyone's wishlist to come true!!!!
MMoosse335 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly