Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #61
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

Here's my entry.
I think it turned out really well.
Here's Midori and Zami in our Tranquil Spring Yard.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgspring competition.jpg (112.9 KB, 184 views)

Last edited by DragonforceFan3; 04-21-2011 at 02:25 PM..
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #62
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Here is what I call my wind farm, but it has been updated to include a couple of solar panels. The well supplies irrigation for the garden. All power for my Webkinz house is supplied by the solar panels, the windmills and other spinning things, the wind turbines. The power generated also lights the wand sparkle trees.

marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #63
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

Protect our earth. Use the three R's. Reduce Reuse Recycle! RRR! Just one person can make a difference so please do your part! Thank you.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Such great rooms! Loved looking at them! I am glad I don't have to pick out the winners - it looks like it's going to be a tough job!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgearthdayroom.jpg (93.7 KB, 160 views)

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-22-2011 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: made bigger
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #65
Lil Kinz
birdyxx is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my entry for the earth day contest. I hope we all take care of the environment so it's around for many centries to come.

Earth Day Contest Picture -Byrdx.jpg
birdyxx is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #66
Lil Kinz
gracemade is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my eco friendly room for the Earth Day Contest. Thank you for this opportunity and the fun!

My picture is the thumbnail picture, not the one that is showing up larger. Is there a glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by gracemade
Here is my eco friendly room for the Earth Day Contest. Thank you for this opportunity and the fun!
I am trying to reload my picture. For some reason there was a different main picture than my own showing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpggracemade.JPG (72.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpggracemade.JPG (54.3 KB, 17 views)
gracemade is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #67
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to make it as green as I could... Here is the best I can do!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgEARHT.jpg (129.6 KB, 135 views)
rissybissy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #68
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Here is my earth-friendly garden,
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #69
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Here is my entry for earth day

Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #70
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

as u can tell, i love fountains,
this PARK is sun powered, and uses very little energy, so it helps ALOT to the earth.
hope u all like it

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl371
Hey what pet specific item is that? I'm assuming its a signature. The large waterfall thing your lion is in (: its awesome! very nice job on your room!
im assuming this is for me??? but im probably wrong, the diamond pond??? it a pet of the month item

View Post Originally Posted by Yoendris
I just want to say that my friend did not cheat it is her room but i'm the one who took the print screen when i went over because she didn't know how to do so and how to fix it, so i arrange the print screen and sent it to her so she can post it. It is always better to ask question before assuming things and accuse people of cheating. If anyone would had ask instead of assuming than her post would not have been remove which this I think is not fair. She worked hard on her room and deserve the right to participate like anybody else. It's not everybody that are as good with computer so you have to understand.
omg i totally agree with u!!! people shouldnt criticise others like that
wenjun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~