Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #31
diabetes awareness
Webkinz :)

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

here's my entry - love the earth! good luck to all.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgeco-friendly room.jpg (160.3 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you.
arftoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #32

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

This looks like a great contest! (Plus it gives me an excuse to make a beautiful room for spring! ) Here is my entry. Good luck to all of you other entries too! Have fun ppl!

Welcome to my garden, a great place to stop and smell the roses (or daisies, or irises, or azaleas). PResenting my garden is Nike (as in the sports brand), the hopping bunny, Tulip, the marshmallow bunny, and Shadow, my nature-loving black cat!

enscats is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #33
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks for a great contest Can't wait to see everyone's cool rooms!
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #34
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I worked on this room since last Earth Day, I guess next will be a Solar Panel room. lol

HAPPY EARTH DAY!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #35

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

This was a great idea for a contest!

I've submitted a photo of my webkinz' "living" room - full of live plants, fresh air, and pure spring water for the fountain. My collie, Beauty, wanted to show it off in her pretty daisy dress. You can stop by for tea anytime you wish!

Last edited by BirdGirl; 04-20-2011 at 02:55 PM..
BirdGirl is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #36
ishing for

CuPcAkEsRcOoL will become famous soon enough

Go Green && here's my room!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgGreenHouse.jpg (200.4 KB, 191 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: Opening it up for you! :)
CuPcAkEsRcOoL is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #37
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Here is my entry! Everyone elses entrys are awesome!

dogfins is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #38
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

How do I get a picture to enter???

Here is my entry!

This is how my room is earth-friendly, plus the fountains are for my pets to use to water the plants. All of the wood pieces are made out of recycled wood pieces, and the Zingox spinner is used to make energy for the lamps.

Everyone's rooms are so cute! I tried my best with mine! Hope I win, but not 1st, I am not that good!
webkinzlover963 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

This is a great contest! For me being green is to grow your own food and reduce wastes to help our planet. So I made a Garden so me and my pets could live the green life! I hope you like my entry!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 07-09-2011 at 10:16 PM..
Old 04-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #40

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

here is my entry...

Last edited by ottermellon; 11-18-2011 at 08:19 AM..
ottermellon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~