Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #21
lilyno1
Webkinz :)

NightMareLuv has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

Awesome contest. Here's my entry.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMy Garden NOw.JPG (127.6 KB, 248 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail
NightMareLuv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #22
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Here is my earth friendly room for the contest. I like it it's very peaceful and relaxing!

Attachment 226829

Hope you like it!

And nice contest you guys!!!

I presume that this message is for me but let me know if I'm wrong. The waterfall is an endangered signature exclusive item. thanks for your nice comment! Good luck to everybody that participate.

View Post Originally Posted by apn32084
Hope you guys like my entry!

Hey that isn't fair. That is not your room. You are over at a friends house. It says go home at the top and there is a chat box. That isn't cool if you are cheating.
I just want to say that my friend did not cheat it is her room but i'm the one who took the print screen when i went over because she didn't know how to do so and how to fix it, so i arrange the print screen and sent it to her so she can post it. It is always better to ask question before assuming things and accuse people of cheating. If anyone would had ask instead of assuming than her post would not have been remove which this I think is not fair. She worked hard on her room and deserve the right to participate like anybody else. It's not everybody that are as good with computer so you have to understand.

Last edited by Yoendris; 08-02-2011 at 11:16 AM..
Old 04-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #23
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thanks for a great contest, WI!

Here's my entry: my Earth-Friendly Farm!

kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #24

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

This is a great contest! Here's my entry!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgearth day!.jpg (81.2 KB, 234 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
kissylips84 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #25
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Here is my entry:

Every item is made of natural or recycled products (yes the solar-paneled electronics are made from recycled material! ). Next to the treehouse, is the eco-friendly non-chemical outhouse, an outdoor bath that draws its water from a deep-lying spring and a large water reservoir with natural plant-filtering.

The compost storage bin is in the front corner. We even produce our own ecofriendly power with the strategically-placed windmills.
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #26
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

My lop bunny Missy, is harvesting carrots for the great Earth-day feast! As you can see, she is wearing a few of her prizes from kinzville park recycling theme!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #27
arae3
Lil Kinz

kellynicole8955 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love my garden hope ya like it!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]webkinz.jpg

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Opening up your picture for you.
kellynicole8955 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #28
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Here's Rory, ready for Earth Day
Bj-Lydia is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #29
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
Take a screenshot, save it, then you put in an album on your profile. Then you copy the BB code and when you are ready to post you hit the little picture icon and paste it.

BUT when copying the BB code make sure you don't copy the [IMG] that is in the beginning and end. And when pasting it to "Insert Image" make sure you don't have 2 http//: thingies.

Hope I helped!!

Oh and chinido to take a screen capture press CTRL and Prt Scr button at the same time. Personally I prefer Picassa over paint. Then you use the directions above!
TRIED THIS AND NOTHING HAPPENED

here is FAITH in my peaceful garden
las is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #30
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

Here's are "Farm Fresh" lemonade stand.

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~