Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #181
ebkinz is my life
Webkinz :)

bunury will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

here's my entry sorry it's small
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi.jpg (199.6 KB, 17 views)
bunury is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #182

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

here's mine:
Click the image to open in full size.
oh well it's better than nothing.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #183

ice_skater is on a distinguished road

Here is mine I'm not very good a room design A crazy Kinzville jungle hideout
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-04-30 at 7.07.50 PM.jpg (378.3 KB, 22 views)
Old 04-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #184

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I've never have to buy food since I planted this garden. It sustains my pets and makes a little KC on the side too!

Locksleys Garden.jpg

Last edited by frodoslegacy; 04-30-2011 at 06:18 PM..
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #185

A4Amy is on a distinguished road

Here's my entry.
A4Amy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #186
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Here is my entry!
This is my pets favorite place to hand out, The Friends of Earth Park. What they don't realize, though, id that the large pink flowers actually spin (when the webbies aren't looking!) to capture wind energy to power electricity. They have heard terrific tales of a fairy who rules the deep & thick forest behind them, and the wishing well where wishes really can come true! Hidden in the forest is a marvelous tree slide! When the fairy, Mystic, heard that the tree was going to be cut down, she insisted instead that it be turned into a slide for all to enjoy! It has been years & years since she saved the ancient tree, but it is still there, hidden behind the cherry blossoms. What no one (besides Mystic) knows, though, is that a magical waterfall also helps to power all of Kinzville, with the help of those pink flowers! These ebbies are also helping to be green by using solar powered street lights to keep the park well lit, and a firepit to keep warm & cook food around! A few of the younger webbies are having a picnic with freshly made/grown food, on rugs made out of fallen leaves. The chairs around the campfire were made from a tree that was going to be cut down no matter what, but my webbies loving the earth, decided to plant new trees in its place. Thanks for the contest & good luck everyone!

dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #187
Call me Animal :D

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

I do not know what I am doing. Since my other one didn't work, I am sending in another picture of my room.

Untitled.jpg
animallover97 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #188
Lil Kinz

Cpkvio is an unknown quantity at this point

This is such a cool contest!
Good luck everyone!!
Cpkvio is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #189
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Everyone has such great rooms, Good luck to everyone!

Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #190

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Here's mine! I attached it

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
ok, I will see if my room thing works, I hope it does, I do not know how to post it.
Welcome to Webkinz

nope cry just what i was affraid of, How do you post your room?

If you have the picture you want to send end in your "pictures" folder then what you can do is click on the paper clip button to attach (its on the first row of buttons you can push in this mesage box, next to the smiley face button) then click "browse" and click on your "pictures" folder, find the picture, click on it, then upload and there ya go! I hope this helped you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (91.4 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by k9jenn; 04-30-2011 at 08:09 PM..
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~