Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #161
Call me Animal :D
Webkinz :)

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

Click the image to open in full size.
animallover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #162

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Here is my entry. I only know how to add it as a "thumbnail".

Mr Posse the Opossum is an avid recycler. He has helped clean up the park to the tune of 1457 pieces so far. He also has a deal with Doug to recycle gems that he finds. He loves to plant trees, and uses the ones that have fallen naturally in the Webkinz Woods to make beautiful things, like his gazebo. This room shows some of the results of all his hard work.

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-22-2013 at 10:03 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #163
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This is an awesome contest, I'm so glad I saw this in time!

On Ebony's way into Kinzville, she just has to stop in her Golf Cart and look around at the beauty of it! There is a wind mill and a few solar panels to help cut the use of using of electricity and keep Kinzville an Earth-friendly town. Clarabelle the brown cow sells berries which are natural and grown in Kinzville without the use of pesticides. There are beautiful flowers and trees, and a Circle of Friends topiary to show that we, the people of KinzVille, care about helping the Earth and will work together to do so! Happy Earth day and Arbor day.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #164
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

CONTEST.jpg Great contest! heres my entry:
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #165
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

Here is my Earth Day entry. Thank you for the contest!
Liw is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #166
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Which part of this garden would you rather live in?

I have created this room to represent two different futures for our planet.
Do nothing and live in a world of doom and decay.
Use our natural resources of sun, wind and water to produce power, recycle and reuse to live in a beautiful world.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #167
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Great entries, everyone! Good luck!

Last edited by SandraK0426; 04-30-2011 at 04:27 PM..
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #168

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I've been looking at all of the fantastic entries, and here's mine. Hope you like it!!!
(In the picture is my clover puppy Sage)

- HollyDaze -
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSage'sroom.JPG (65.7 KB, 12 views)
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #169

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Earth day is every day
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #170
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Awesome contest, here's my entry.

Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~