Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

adewa will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

I am going to try and load my entry now. I have never done this before.

Did I do that OK? I'm not sure how to make it bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgearthpic.jpg (95.2 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by adewa; 04-30-2011 at 12:00 PM..
adewa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #152
Fred will become famous soon enough

There is nothing like fresh fruit and veggies in your own back yard – yum!

[IMG]http://a6.sphotos.ak.*****.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230125_212422618775988_100000247546894_802626_2712773_n.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #153

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Here is my Earth Friendly Room.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #154
Lil Kinz
stspools is an unknown quantity at this point

erthaerhrwjhClick the image to open in full size. sdfaeghqerthqrth

Here is my entry my Fantastical Gardens (previous post was a mess up) Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by stspools; 04-30-2011 at 12:49 PM..
stspools is offline Male
Old 04-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #155
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

HOORAY FOR EARTHDAY
Attached Images
File Type: jpgEARTH DAY.JPG (103.8 KB, 24 views)
grammak is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #156

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Good luck everyone! Earth day is a wonderful day, let's hope people do a lot for the earth!

This is my room

Last edited by Taku2; 08-16-2011 at 05:17 PM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #157
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

this room I think covers everything earth day-ish!
With a ton of water,trees,flowers,and wildlife,this place is just like earth used to be!
Since trees make oxygen that lets us live,I thought why not have it in a treetop room!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #158
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Here is my Earth day room.

Last edited by lazygal; 04-30-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 04-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #159
Lil Kinz
melaco is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

My son and I love all the rooms here so much!!! We designed a park space with flowers that spell out "ECO" for ecology! We put the solar panel right in the middle of the "O." We gathered all the pets to celebrate in the garden: Hop has his nose in the daisies, of course! Walter the Walrus is sending you a kiss. And Green Spots the Frog is hopping on the trampoline. Oh, and we can't forget Tiny Legs up in the hot air balloon!! So much fun!!! Thanks to all of you, we love to look at other people's rooms!!!

melaco is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #160

VesperV838 is on a distinguished road

This is my first time posting an image on the forum, so apologies if this doesn't work!!
Anyways, this is a picture of my earth-friendly room.
One of the most problematic environmental issues in the world is global access to clean water. Therefore, in this room I am utilizing natural sources of water, already cleaned and purified through the process of rising through the earth's water tables (and although this room is technically a treetop room, I'm assuming it is actually on the ground for the purpose of access to the water tables =D). Moreover, the refreshing oasis, displayed in the back corner of the room, derives its water from naturally occurring hot springs in which geothermally heated groundwater rises from the earth's crust, and is frequently associated with tectonic activity. In addition to wind, solar, and nuclear power, geothermal power has frequently been proposed by environmentalists as an alternative to fossil fuels and natural gases. Indeed, in New Zealand, the Wairakei Power Station, which uses deep wells to extract rainwater that had percolated downwards and heated by hot rock, produces 1365 GWh of power annually (and I've been there! It's really neat).
My bathing area over on the left is made out of very durable bamboo, one of the fastest growing grasses in the world. Also, because this bathing area is particularly designed to be environmentally friendly, it catches and holds rainwater to use as bath water for my pets. Rather than using electronically powered lights, I use candles made from bee's wax, which I harvest (along with honey and honeycomb) from the bee hives in the various trees in my room.

Moreover, I've also included in my room a variety of diverse plant life, as plants are essential to creating a more sustainable world. Wangari Maathai, a feminist activist in Kenya, won the Nobel Peace Prize for her idea of the Green Belt Movement in which she teaches rural communities the importance of planting trees in an effort to halt further desertification of Africa.

Finally, I plant my own, organically grown food in my earth-friendly room. I do not use pesticides, as pesticides and weed killers often seep into the water tables, decreasing the earth's amount of clean water.

I've loved looking at everyone's submissions! Good luck to all!

VesperV838 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~