Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 01:45 AM   #131
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

Here is my "Love the Earth!" room!
As you may guess from the pic, I love cleaning up Kinzville Park, as well as taking care of our actual earth!
Thanks for the great contest as well!

Click the image to open in full size.
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #132
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

My Wind Park to give power at all my entire house!

zebultux is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #133

chicknbemus is on a distinguished road

Okay here is my entry for the contest... It's called Back to Basics Kitchen... I replaced all the modern appliances with ones that yes may require more work but are less energy consuming and I would purchase them second hand where all proceeds would be donated to those less fortunate. I use the wood to fuel my stove from trees that had already fallen down but also I plant new ones to replace the ones used. All food comes from the garden I grow and waste is composted for food for the new plants. I like to listen to music while I cook and have a hand crank record player (no electricity required.) No frills needed just a little elbow grease and we can save the earth and live long healthy and happily. My back yard which cant be seen has windmills and the roof is solar powered to provide any energy we may use.

Love everyones entries good luck to all!!!

(ok sorry I thought I was on the right thread and originally posted this elsewhere I was using the back button to get back to here and my mouse double-clicks (need new one lol)so hope this works this time)

Attached Images
File Type: jpgBACK TO BASICS.JPG (80.7 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-29-2011 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: Opening it up for you! :)
chicknbemus is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #134

Sweetnatalie will become famous soon enough

Thanks for this contest, here is my entry

Sweetnatalie is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #135

mang01 will become famous soon enough

thank you for the contest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgearth friendly room.jpg (98.0 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by mang01; 04-29-2011 at 06:48 PM..
Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #136
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

Thanks for this wonderful contest! Here's my entry!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgArbor-day-contest!.jpg (230.8 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-29-2011 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you!
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #137
Lil Kinz

tmandrews9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my entry. Good Luck to Everyone!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz - Go Green!.jpg (38.1 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-29-2011 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you!
tmandrews9 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #138

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]Totally green. Using fast growing bamboo for furniture, plants keeping air fresh, reusing products such as the climbing tree.Faux fur save the animals, grow organic. Please save the rain forest the habitat for many important plants and endangered animals

Totally green. Using fast growing bamboo for furniture, plants keeping air fresh, reusing products such as the climbing tree.Faux fur save the animals, grow organic. Please save the rain forest the habitat for many important plants and endangered animals

Last edited by dollymomma; 04-29-2011 at 09:26 PM..
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #139
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

What a fantastic contest! Thanks I! Here's my entry:

Kartik the bengal tiger is a fabulous chef and loves the environment. He decided to combine his passions for food and nature to create the Webkinz Treetop Cafe. The restaurant decor is all natural and any wood used in the making of the restaurant's furniture was reclaimed. Kartik uses the organic fruits and vegetables from the restaurant's garden to create his signature dishes. All menu items are cooked over the fire pit. Any restaurant appliances and lights run on the power generated by the solar panels located behind the fire pit. Webkinz come from around the world to dine at Kartik's famous environmentally friendly restaurant.

kop is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 01:47 AM   #140
Lil Kinz
Hayila is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my Entry!! Good Luck Everyone!

Hayila is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~