Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry for the earth day contest.
I hope that you like my garden theme room as much as I do.

Click the image to open in full size.

Animal lover room #6.jpg

View Post Originally Posted by Yoendris
I just want to say that my friend did not cheat it is her room but i'm the one who took the print screen when i went over because she didn't know how to do so and how to fix it, so i arrange the print screen and sent it to her so she can post it. It is always better to ask question before assuming things and accuse people of cheating. If anyone would had ask instead of assuming than her post would not have been remove which this I think is not fair. She worked hard on her room and deserve the right to participate like anybody else. It's not everybody that are as good with computer so you have to understand.

Thank You My Friend for coming to my house and taking the picture of my room for me. Thank you friend for having my back.

I would like to let Justin and the employees of WI know that I have never cheated and never would, I'm well aware that there are people in the real world and on WI and WW that would do this, that is them, it is not me. Justin and any of the WI employees are more then welcome to check out my page in WW. I currently have that room as well as 11 others on it. I do not appreciate anyone saying that I'm cheating, do not go around accusing people of things unless you know all the circumstances and even then "Judge not lest you be judged".

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-27-2011 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you
animal lover 2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #92
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

Here is my room!!
**Please note that the tractor uses an alternative fuel source so it does not cause pollution...

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 06-22-2011 at 10:13 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 11:12 AM   #93
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

here's my entry:
Old 04-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #94

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

Hope you guys like my entry!

View Post Originally Posted by animal lover 2
Here is my entry for the earth day contest.
I hope that you like my garden theme room as much as I do.

Attachment 226995

Hey that isn't fair. That is not your room. You are over at a friends house. It says go home at the top and there is a chat box. That isn't cool if you are cheating.

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
omg i totally agree with u!!! people shouldnt criticise others like that

You guys I am so so so so so so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Really sorry Animal lover 2. Please forgivey me
apn32084 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #95
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Here's my entry
Attached Images
File Type: jpgearth_day_contest3b copy.jpg (131.6 KB, 186 views)

Last edited by 4000kitties; 04-23-2011 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: opening thumbnail
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #96

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my Earth-friendly room! All of the crops are feritilized with safe chemicals and the tractors use an environmentally safe fuel!

madi1422 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #97
Lil Kinz

WebkinzSugaGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

HERE IS MINE!!!
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/kids/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/kids/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-12.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/kids/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-13.png[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.
WebkinzSugaGirl is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #98
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

We have but one earth to give.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpgearth day2.jpg (83.0 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-27-2011 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #99

totalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of lighttotalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of lighttotalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my entry with a tractor ran by a solar-power battery, a wind-power turbine to power the lights, and a water wheel to add some beauty to my garden. Enjoy!
totalzebragirl is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #100

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

Attachment 227048

Hope you like it!!

Last edited by Katieawesome8; 05-21-2011 at 03:00 PM..
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~