Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

In Celebration of Earth Day on April 22, 2011 and Arbor Day on April 29, 2011, we at Webkinz Insider thought a contest was in order! The contest will start now and run until April 30th, 2011 @ 10pm KT. For this contest, we want to see your Earth Friendly Rooms. Any size or type of room is allowed and please no eStore items. All entries must be on this Official Contest Thread. Now for the part you have been waiting for... The Prizes:

5th place: Mysterious Pool , Charm Forest Rune Stone
4th place: Emerald Eye Pyramid ,
Charm Forest Rune Stone
3rd place: Rockin' Croc Swamp Storage , Charm Forest Rune Stone
2nd place; Frozen Fountain , Charm Forest Rune Stone
1st place: Cat's Meow Gardens, Charm Forest Rune Stone

then 40 randomly selected entries will win the Wand Sparkle Tree. So get decorating and Good Luck!

no estore items allowed, all other items are allowed. Only one entry per member allowed.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
♥Always♥
Webkinz :)

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Earth Day & Arbor Day Contest Thread

definitley gonna enter. gonna go get ready!
Click the image to open in full size.
i know its terrible but i rushed and its just random right? i tried. its from when trying to make the ugliest room possible for a contest and so i didnt feel like deleting everything so i turned everything green and bought a couple things

Last edited by charis99; 04-20-2011 at 01:23 AM..
charis99 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 12:55 AM   #3

hotchick29 is on a distinguished road

Good Luck to everyone hhere is my entry Click the image to open in full size.
hotchick29 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 03:03 AM   #4
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

What a great contest! Here is my entry:

tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #5

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

Please take care of our planet so we will have fresh air and sun light for the next generations gardens too
Linduh is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #6

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Love this contest! Here's my entry!

ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #7
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Wow! I can't wait to see other submissions!!

Here is mine
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #8

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Here's my entry! Good luck to everybody
Old 04-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #9
Call me Wacky!
Gifted

phoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talent

Here is my entry, where webbies come from all over to help plant the garden and enjoy the peace that comes to them in this small countributation to the planet.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture.jpg (66.8 KB, 1021 views)
phoenix424 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

sweet!! here is my entry good luck to anyone else!

thing.jpg

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-20-2011 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail :)
3ponypals is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali wuz here <3, curlyannabelle♥, earth day rocks!!!, emma!, good luck everyone :), gp was here!, great rooms everyone!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, i'm gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!, we are all winners. ♥, winner! winner! winner!!!, ~l u n a k i t t y~