Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #211
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Designs is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Contest Ending March 31st! Show us your T-Shirt Designs and Win a Purple or Red Lava Lamp!

Oooh! The ultimate lava lamps!
I am so excited for this contest! There are so many great entries so far!

May the best designer win!

Here is my design:
Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz_Designs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #212
naruto731 has a spectacular aura aboutnaruto731 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending March 31st! Show us your T-Shirt Designs and Win a Purple or Red Lava Lamp!

Click the image to open in full size. good luck to everyone!!!
naruto731 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #213
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending March 31st! Show us your T-Shirt Designs and Win a Purple or Red Lava Lamp!

Here are my t-shirt designs:

Looks like there are a lot of awesome T-Shirts!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #214
Lil Kinz

mom2guys is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Contest Ending March 31st! Show us your T-Shirt Designs and Win a Purple or Red Lava Lamp!

Hi,

Here is my t-shirt design for the March contest!
SBB Tshirt Design V2.JPGSBB Cryptic Tshirt Design V2.JPG
mom2guys is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #215
shelsi
Webkinz :)

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

Wow! So many great entries! This has been fun. Here's mine

Webkinz insider T-shirt.jpg
Shelsi530 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #216

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Official WI Contest Ending March 31st! Show us your T-Shirt Designs and Win a Purple or Red Lava Lamp!

My Tee
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWACKY ZINGOS !.jpg (16.4 KB, 23 views)
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #217

symara is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres Mine, Thanks so much for this AWWESOME contest!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpcontestleavelava!.bmp (351.8 KB, 23 views)
symara is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #218
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

Great shirts, everyone!!!
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #219
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Here's my entry. There is some AWESOME designs in this competition! It's too bad the clothing only comes in youth sizes... I so want to buy one for myself! lol

scottashley is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #220
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Here is my contest t-shirt, thanks for such an awesome contest! I really had fun making this!

Good luck to everyone!
alex1920 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
'doodle2wi!, 1st tag i win, 1st tag that says 'hi', and horse luvr, awesome contest, awesome contest!-superk, awesome prizez!, bluey wuz here!, code wowewe, cute loves horses, going for lava!!, have a ball with wi, i ♥ the purple lava, iamsamgunawin, kittycats was here, love the red lava!, love the shirts!, oh ya, redstar55wuzhere, yesh blue got a tag!, ♥ alexann <3's red lava