Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #31
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my finished product, my Valentine's Day suite!! It took a lot ot tweaking, considering the tables were being a pain saying, "there isn't any more room in this container" But I finally got it to work, and I'm extremely happy to share my room with you. Here, you dine, sleep, and pamper youself like a princess. After all, Valentines Day is about loving youself, too. Thanks for hosting another great contest WI, I love participating in every one of these!

Happy Valentines Day!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

dark dragon is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

dark dragon is offline Male
Old 02-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #33
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

There is beautiful music in the air, with a perfect dinner and a box of chocolate as an after dinner treat.
Thanks for hosting this wonderful contest, I love looking at all the different rooms and all the creativity.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 02-09-2010 at 02:07 PM..
Old 02-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #34

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is my room. I hope you all like it. I think Romeo and Juliet, my two googles love it.

Last edited by jep624; 04-27-2010 at 12:56 PM..
jep624 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #35
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Our Entry still a work in progress.

Valentines Room.jpg

Good Luck Everyone!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #36
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

Talking Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

Here is my picture of my room. I hope you like it!

Last edited by zxcv0101; 12-06-2010 at 06:46 PM..
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #37
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

This is my Valentine's Day room. This is Pinky's favorite room in the whole house. She comes here to relax and just smell the roses.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #38
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Here is my entry:

Sister love kittens, Hugs and Kisses, wait at Lovers Lane Park for their Romeos to meet them for Valentine's Day. The heart shaped ponds and fountain along with the pink cherry trees set the backdrop for a perfect day along with the balloon they used to arrive there. There's even a mailbox containing love letters for the couples.

Thanks for the great contest and good luck to all the participants!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #39

baybo18 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

I know it isn't that great, but its what I can do on a budget.

[SPOILE R]GO ABERFORTH![/SPOILER]
[SPOILE R]He is the Goat.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILE R]Sweetcheeks is the Frog.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILE R]Are you a Harry Potter freak?[/SPOILER]
[SPOILE R]Do you have two pets named after them?[/SPOILER]
[SPOILE R]I DO! Otter: Hermione. Goat: Aberforth[/SPOILER]
Attached Images
File Type: jpgValentines Day contest.JPG (84.7 KB, 86 views)
baybo18 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #40
J'Aime Mon Wacky...

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

MarchingWebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
5th tag!, bamboobreak wuz here!!!!, bear10176 was here!!!, blue was here! <3, cheezeiful!, cutiecutepie(:, dragon, estore items allowed?, good luck from tammy1072, happy heart day <3, i have an awesome room!, kittycats was here, lady gaga!, omg.itz.noelle, rnw9 was here!, seahorses ♥ your rooms!, starbucksfun was here!!!, tag! ur it!, thanks for the contest!, tonto was here, wolf's rule!!!!, wolfyclub got 4th tag, x x a e r o x x ♥, [1 gillian], ♥ day!