Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #251
Lil Kinz
peteroc10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

Here we have Pink Pony playing the piano. She is making lovely music that is entertaining King Love Lion and Queen Love Monkey. The king's and queen's favorite modes of transportation are close by and ready for use at a moments notice. In our kitchen area the Twin Yorkie Chefs have lovingly prepared a dinner fit for a king and queen. There is certainly love and music in the air this Valentine's Day!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvalentinesxylena.jpg (86.5 KB, 66 views)
peteroc10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #252
Lil Kinz
devasquez10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

This theme for valentines is like more of a princess romantic room.They have arrived by a carriage
and they are going out to dinner.There you can see my chihuaha "poncho" and my clover puppy
"Patrick"are the couple at the dinner!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgvalentinebrianna.jpg (50.0 KB, 65 views)
devasquez10 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #253
Lil Kinz
bindibamboo is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my entry, it's called Sweetheart's Hideaway; a Valentine's themed resort in which Taylor, Valentino and Romeo are enjoying themselves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (76.5 KB, 24 views)
bindibamboo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #254
Kinokiita
Webkinz :)
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Kinokiita
Here's mine ^_^
Opps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz contest entry.jpg (81.4 KB, 22 views)
Kinokiita is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #255
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Here is my entry! FINALLY!
Here at the Valentines day Sweetheart Café and La Resturaunt, Couples from all over come to spend this special day with those they admire.
It looks like my webbie, Valentino the Love lion is hitting it off big with his suave-iness he is showing for the genius and beautiful feline across the way. lol, In some spots I just kinda mixed up my webbies into some pretty wierd couples becuase I was a hurry. But I think it'll work out fine. regardless what someone looks like, there's always someone for everyone in the world no matter how they look! (Like the fish and bat. didn't see THAT one coming! And the are both, erm, girls. Like I said, I didn't have time. )

vday cafe.JPG

I hope it shows up... Great contest!
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Laura/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Laura/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Woah, I don't knkow what all THAT is. hmm... btw, that isn't my name, so I don't knw what's up.

Last edited by i'm unique:); 02-28-2010 at 11:01 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #256
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Hello! What a wonderful contest! Here is my entry. (sorry, the workers on lunch break...you can just pretend they are there...)

Welcome to the Valentine Day Factory! Here we make the perfect things for the perfect someone. Sammy the Dalmatian will be your guide for today. (and don't eat the Sugar Pixie Pods, yet. those are for after the tour...)

"Here, on the right, you will see where we make only the best chocolates and candies. Please enjoy the sight (only the sight, sorry) ofthe 'Sweet Treat Section'. (the gingerbread houses were the only "sweet" thing I had ) Once we get up closer, you will see the 'Rose Petal Pressing Section'. In the 'Rose Petal Pressing Section' we see our workers working hard to pick out the right vase to go with the right flower. Our workers here don't have stools, instead they have comfy pink chairs to complete the room. After that, You can see the Ice cream Bar Fridge and Chocolate Wardrobe (it isn't really chocolate ). Workers use the Fridge for the chocolate, and the Wardrobe for the flowers. Next you see the heart sofa where you can rest and relax while smelling the sweet aroma around you. Diamonds, and Flowers, and a Ice Cream Tree fit in the room perfectly! And never forget, (1.) you are always welcome, and (2.) everything here is made with love!"

JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #257
Lil Kinz
chatterduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2010-02-28 at 9.39.06 PM.jpg (54.4 KB, 12 views)
chatterduck is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #258

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

Thanks for another amazing contest!! Here's my Valentine's day bathroom:
Old 02-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #259
euridisea

kinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to all

Here is my entry. I had fun with this one.

kinzmom39 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #260
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

chenoa890 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
5th tag!, bamboobreak wuz here!!!!, bear10176 was here!!!, blue was here! <3, cheezeiful!, cutiecutepie(:, dragon, estore items allowed?, good luck from tammy1072, happy heart day <3, i have an awesome room!, kittycats was here, lady gaga!, omg.itz.noelle, rnw9 was here!, seahorses ♥ your rooms!, starbucksfun was here!!!, tag! ur it!, thanks for the contest!, tonto was here, wolf's rule!!!!, wolfyclub got 4th tag, x x a e r o x x ♥, [1 gillian], ♥ day!