Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 12:08 AM   #241
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

Thank you WI for another wonderful contest! I call my entry "Date Night".

Click the image to open in full size.
Kikio is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 12:26 AM   #242
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official WI Contest Ending February 28th! Show us your Valentine Rooms to win a Love Dino!

Here is my entry. Cupid and Angel hope they win a new buddy.(sorry it's small, click it to make it bigger)

love room.JPG
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #243
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

Awesome Contest! I was waiting for the month just waiting for more Valentine Items, here are the results! [Click the Spoiler]

Spoiler: show

Here is Oreo playing with his friends in his Valentines Party!!

Last edited by WebkinzFanOfFun; 02-28-2010 at 12:33 AM..
Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #244
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Here's my entry (I know it's not that good)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgValentines Photo.jpg (42.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 02-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #245
Lil Kinz

Avrilme is on a distinguished road

Here is my Valentine's Day celebration room.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgalexisvalentine.JPG (182.6 KB, 76 views)
Avrilme is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #246

flutterbygrl is an unknown quantity at this point

My Valentine Room. Hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGrace's Valentine Room.jpg (61.8 KB, 15 views)
flutterbygrl is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #247
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my room! Thanks for having this contest!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #248
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

The webkinz hang out in their beautiful Valentines Garden, where feeling of love are magnified by eating delicious strawberries and sitting under the elm tree next to the wonderful heart made entirely of flowers.

Thanks so much to W.I. for this great contest, and to everyone who has shared their wonderful rooms!

OnlineMommie

Attached Images
File Type: jpgValentine Garden 6.JPG (100.3 KB, 29 views)
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #249
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

Here is Claire's Family Room that I just finished. She is having a party with all her Webbie pals.
Good Luck To Everyone.

Last edited by squigs; 08-01-2010 at 10:33 PM..
squigs is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #250
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

A triple date! You can't see her but my 'lil rabbit is hiding there under the umbrella :>
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvalentines.jpg (64.5 KB, 57 views)
Closed

Tags
5th tag!, bamboobreak wuz here!!!!, bear10176 was here!!!, blue was here! <3, cheezeiful!, cutiecutepie(:, dragon, estore items allowed?, good luck from tammy1072, happy heart day <3, i have an awesome room!, kittycats was here, lady gaga!, omg.itz.noelle, rnw9 was here!, seahorses ♥ your rooms!, starbucksfun was here!!!, tag! ur it!, thanks for the contest!, tonto was here, wolf's rule!!!!, wolfyclub got 4th tag, x x a e r o x x ♥, [1 gillian], ♥ day!