Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How many visitors from Greenland has Webkinz Insider received from January 1st, 2009 - December 17,
2 933.96%
4 1004.26%
31 29012.34%
72 40217.11%
205 31113.23%
409 50821.62%
1023 46219.66%
2236 1847.83%
Voters: 2350. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #51
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI + Ameriwade Contest for Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

I am guessing 4. Thanks for a neat contest!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #52
Lil Kinz

ferretgirl98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI + Ameriwade Contest for Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

i say 1023

good luck people!
ferretgirl98 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #53
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Remember, you can only enter by choosing one of the 8 provided poll options.
Justin is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

MS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to all

My vote was for 72 - Good luck to all!
MS61739 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #55
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

I'm going to go with 4. Thank you so much for being this generous WI and Ameriwade!
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #56
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I'm thinking 205, good luck everyone and Happy Holidays....
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #57
stethanie

chip2hip is on a distinguished road

thanks robert for being so generous!!!!!! it is greatly appreciated!
chip2hip is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #58
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I hope I win!!! I guess 72... this would be like the first contest I EVER won!!! I am excited but chances are I won't win. I am hoping that I will be that lucky one!

Good luck everyone!!! And may God be with you...
Ginger
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #59

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Maybe 72...
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #60

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I picked 72. Not really a guess, I just like numbers that end in two.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Closed

Tags
72?, ahhh! swiper's comin'!, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheese and marshmallows, cheese tastes good, cheezeiful!, coolio101 was here, coolio♥, fruit2o guessed 2, galfam was here, hal was here! ha!, happy holidays <3 wuzzle!, hitr, i see mario and yoshi too, it's snowing :), lucky777 was here, merry christmas to all!!, misspuppy was here!!, rb or ib?, tea♥pizza, valwiehl<3, very interesting question, wm was here, x x a e r o x x < 3, ~doglove was here~