Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #971
Webkinz :)

massy1999 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my first memorie was seeing the wonderfull website with the information that i was looking for like the recieps and the pet items for the new pets

so i want to say happy second anni
massy1999 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #972
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think my favorite WI memory would be all the times that Webkinz World was down for maintenance and I came here to find out what was going on. I love being able to hear from others who are experiencing the same things.

Happy Birthday
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #973
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fav WI moment was when I first was a memeber here. Everyone was so kind.
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #974

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Happy birthday, WI! My favorite WI memory is that, after a bad memory of a car crash I was in, I went here and told my friends everything. They all responded with thoughtful messages, and it changed the whole outcome of the day. WI is an amazing place.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #975
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

What a great contest!

My favorite memory would be when I got a PM from Disneymum saying I had been accepted into the Training Section. I could not stop cheering! That was back in August, and nothing has ever topped it! I have met some GREAT people, thanks to the GE!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #976
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I'd like to enter my favorite memory of WI!

When I joined WI, I was pretty amazed at all the things going on, so I posted a little here and there and watched a lot! And had quite a few questions, as well, as I had only started WW a month or two earlier. But, as things go, I moved along pretty quickly and decided to start a GE. I had great mentors, in particular Igme & jwiller. Still, starting a GE was a pretty big undertaking, and I took a lot of help to get things under control.

So, what was my favorite memory? It came about 2 months after I opened my GE! I suddenly realized that after all the worry and agonizing over trades, I no longer was running to the GEV for every one and thinking that I'd made a horrible mistake! I actually was trading fairly and comfortably and had made a whole schwack of like-minded friends in the meantime! That's my favorite memory - realizing just how comfortable I was, and how happy I was to be here with the people that help make WI so special!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #977

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Happy Anniversary to WI.

My favorite WI memory.. wow, I had a great time with the easter egg contest last year. I was so excited to find all of those eggs. That or when I was asked to join the Gift coach team, I was honored .

Thanks for all the fun so far! Hope we can continue for many more years...
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #978
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

My favorite WI memory was when SunnySeed and I stayed up late chatting on the DCT.......we had SOOO much fun that night
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #979
Lil Kinz
sweetcandygirl6 is an unknown quantity at this point

first of all i want to say Happy 2nd Birthday
my memories of this site are many yet i've never posted
i love your web site that's why i wanted to be a member of it
your info. gave me lot of help
i even won the trophy of the iland game because of the maps thank you for that
and many things more keep on going WI you do a great work
sweetcandygirl6 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #980
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

First of all i would like to say Happy Birthday to !!!!!!!!!
My favorite wi memory.....hmmm this is tough considering I have so many memories!

I would have to say when I got accepted to be part of the gift trainee program. I was soooo excited considering how many times I applied. So, thats my favorite WI memory!

I hope I win!

Bri
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24